[ROM-ANDROID 5.0.2]CM12 Lollipop

Can you guys download the ROM? I click in the link but nothing will happen, the page won't load for me. If you guys got to download it please post a mirror to mega or something so so we can download it too. Hope the needed recovery works in English too.

PS: hey JoReb, wanna grab a taste of lollipop before we get our m1 notes? hahahahaha nice to have you around here I'm resadent at htcmania

Can you guys download the ROM? I click in the link but nothing will happen, the page won't load for me. If you guys got to download it please post a mirror to mega or something so so we can download it too. Hope the needed recovery works in English too.

PS: hey JoReb, wanna grab a taste of lollipop before we get our m1 notes? hahahahaha nice to have you around here I'm resadent at htcmania
But I will be miuier always. Another thing is xiaomi. They forget fans. Now there xiaomi.
Try now, tdb work
Good! You have changed to new recovery. It is in English?

Last edited:
I have cwm by ivan.
You have link for download r11 furniel? And it is possible install by recovery or miflash?
Thanks!

Hi, I test this ROM since 2 days. I have a lot of random reboot, did someone can help me ?
A next update will coming soon ?
Must I return to MIUI V5 or V6 or CM 11 ?

I don't really need to keep Lollipop but the RAM performance are so good on it, I will try to stay with it.
(450Mb free with Lollipop without application, only 120 Mb with MIUI V5 4.12.5 on Jelly Bean).

For .bastian : I don't find the battery life wonderful. Quite similar as the MIUI V5.

Thank you for your help

My brother is using this Rom since a few days. He also got random reboots while using the browser.
Actually he's thinking about going back to smiui.
I'm not really sure if there will be a next update at all. It seems that Ivan isn't very reliable in this case..

Smiui is another good rom ?

I maybe will try to contact Ivan but he certainly has a lot of work.

It's quite suprising but I don't have random reboot any more since 24 hours.

EDIT : 4 or 5 reboots this morning, always with "Upgrade of Android, optimize 1/1 app"

I restart in Recovery mod, clear cache and davlink cache. During the restart, "Upgrade of Android, optimize 1/124 apps". It made all optimizations and restart normally.

I hope my problem is solved.

Last edited:
I am using this ROM for quite a while now (20150108). In the beginning I had some reboots, which was quite annoying, but I have to say the reboots seem to be gone now. I don't know how or why, I did not change anything, but this ROM works great for me now - I just kept using it - and it works OK now. Great battery life and speed and very very occasionally a reboot.

FYI, here is the bug report thread we are trying to build up so that someone from Xiaomi will notice our random rebooting issue. It's referring to the new v6 MIUI BETA ROM but this issue has been going on for a long time and even with these AOSP ROMS.

http://en.miui.com/thread-108042-1-1.html