[ROM] AOSP 4.4 by Ivan - Guide to install

You can find it here:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/app-2013-06-01-dualbootswitch.20678/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Yes, I have installed 4.4 in the second system keeping miui 13.11.8 in the first system. Both the OS working perfectly. Many Thanks to hvung1982 for his awesome guide and the master Ivan. The dualbootswitch application is working like a charm.

BTW, Is it possible to install any other ROM inplace of 4.4 kitkat in the Second System keeping the stock miui 13.11.8 in the first system?

Yes, I have installed 4.4 in the second system keeping miui 13.11.8 in the first system. Both the OS working perfectly. Many Thanks to hvung1982 for his awesome guide and the master Ivan. The dualbootswitch application is working like a charm.

BTW, Is it possible to install any other ROM inplace of 4.4 kitkat in the Second System keeping the stock miui 13.11.8 in the first system?
In theory, you can install any compatible ROM into system 2 and this will not effect your system 1 :cool:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

At the moment, I didn't found nothing that doesn't work. Btw, the use of battery is more high then miui.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 usando Tapatalk 4

Reactions: hvung1982
I have installed this and everything works great !
Thnx for guide & links (also to linuxx who also posted this) and lot of thnx to Ivan.
I'm a happy camper :)
Everything works fine so far and I have also noted that the battery has longer life then other miui and 4.3 versions I had installed.

Could anyone working on the 4.4 rom try to find the code which list the camera framerate ranges. It should be possible to edit the values to get the camera to record 30fps without hdr on (w/ mi2s 32gb),

Reactions: hvung1982
Spirit fm working with this rom. İ have tried

MI 2 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi