[rom] Bliss Pop

So far so good, no bugs yet, am very pleased.
Much faster than smiui latest

Battery and daily use, will report after some days

Verstuurd vanaf mijn mi 2sc met Tapatalk
Very pleased with bliss, it's smooth and snappy,
After some tweaking with greenify and bbs...
uploadfromtaptalk1462393951263.png

Had in total one unexpected reboot, this was right after applying a theme for the first time (after first boot). After, no more reboots with theme.

Everything runs as expected, with fast and stutterfree transitions. Mi2sc hardware is ready for another year

Thanks again @marvollo for introducing this rom!

To mention my kernel adiutor tweaks,
Minimum cpu 486 mhz
Ondemand tuned, optimal frequency to 1242 mhz
Slightly undervolt 486 mhz to 950mV
And uv 1026, 1134 and 1242 mhz to 1000mV
gpu governor, performance
All other options I didn't touch

And I manually turn off Wi-Fi and 3g before turning off screen (option 'turn off Wi-Fi when asleep' didn't work in this rom, nor did it in smiui dev)

Hope this helps!
O, and 3 hours sot now and 40 percent battery left

cc8ce55e3eb8b26ef1c14e22c2851070.jpg

Noticed /bug, in dev options, wakelock blocker doesn't hold the settings: after a reboot all selected blocks are reset.

Last edited:
Very pleased with bliss, it's smooth and snappy,
After some tweaking with greenify and bbs...
View attachment 12173

Had in total one unexpected reboot, this was right after applying a theme for the first time (after first boot). After, no more reboots with theme.

Everything runs as expected, with fast and stutterfree transitions. Mi2sc hardware is ready for another year

Thanks again @marvollo for introducing this rom!

To mention my kernel adiutor tweaks,
Minimum cpu 486 mhz
Ondemand tuned, optimal frequency to 1242 mhz
Slightly undervolt 486 mhz to 950mV
And uv 1026, 1134 and 1242 mhz to 1000mV
gpu governor, performance
All other options I didn't touch

And I manually turn off Wi-Fi and 3g before turning off screen (option 'turn off Wi-Fi when asleep' didn't work in this rom, nor did it in smiui dev)

Hope this helps!
O, and 3 hours sot now and 40 percent battery left

cc8ce55e3eb8b26ef1c14e22c2851070.jpg

Noticed /bug, in dev options, wakelock blocker doesn't hold the settings: after a reboot all selected blocks are reset.

Thank you!! Nice stats!

I will install this rom next week ;)

Bluetooth is working well? GPS? I use for running and I speak through bluetooth earphone ;)

Thank you!! Nice stats!

I will install this rom next week ;)

Bluetooth is working well? GPS? I use for running and I speak through bluetooth earphone ;)
Gps yes, quick and accurate lock, even indoors, use with Here-navigation and MagicEarth-navigation.

Bluetooth I will test one of these days
I have a Bluetooth earpiece for calling and a Bluetooth speaker that I will test for you.

Yes depending on the network connection: on 2G there are apparently some disturbances using the earpiece with calling: what I hear is loud and clear, but the persons I spoke to reported issues with the connection.

On 3G however both sides are crisp and clear.

The Bluetooth speaker is still in a box that I cannot find after my moving, sorry but cannot test that sound quality.

Hope this helps

And despite older security patch bliss is safe on this test:

ccb5feee21db470139543760cc807972.jpg

Last 2 numbers indicate stagefright

It's working fine i.m.h.o.

But please explain / provide a link to recommendation ?

Custom roms have changed framework,, some apks, etc. xposed and its modules doesn't know about such changes, so you can see some glitches or reboots

Reactions: rendolf
Custom roms have changed framework,, some apks, etc. xposed and its modules doesn't know about such changes, so you can see some glitches or reboots
I think that this rom is really very good . thanks for your wonderful work ; you 're thinking about upgrading this rom or to release other customized rom (perhaps based on android 6 )?

There is not FM-Radio app in Bliss.

Does anybody know a working .apk to install ?

Edit: found Spirit FM ! Version 2 works best.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
please help, i have installed the rom and works very good and snappy. however, when i check USSD code (for example for checking balance) i get chinese character. i remember some roms had this problem too, but eventually they fixed it.
is there anything i can do with it to overcome my problem?

please help, i have installed the rom and works very good and snappy. however, when i check USSD code (for example for checking balance) i get chinese character. i remember some roms had this problem too, but eventually they fixed it.
is there anything i can do with it to overcome my problem?
Don't know, I haven't this problem