Rom Installation With Twrp: Messages Of Not Correct Process

rodolfo exner

Members
Feb 27, 2016
ROM INSTALLATION WITH TWRP: messages of not correct process

Good morning, I wanted to have, if possible, clarifications and advice on the installation of Roms Xiaomi and on redmi note 4 global version.
As soon as I received the device, I unlocked it (all OK) and performed the installation of the TWRP, according to procedures (all OK).
At the time of the installation of the Xiaomi ROM, however, it gives me messages that make me perplexed and I have never had with the previous device (redmi note 2).
Specifically, messages of the type:
"Unmount of / firmware failed; no such volume "
"Mount: failed to mount / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / sec at /firmware: Invalid argument"
In addition to an indication in red: "E: unknown command [log]"
Additionally, it takes much less time than the other device and, when rebooting, no longer appears on screen the white bar that indicates the system updating, but it reboots almost immediately, almost as it has been switched on normally.
In sum, it seems like the installation is only partially done.
So I wanted to ask if this could be due:
- to some my procedural mistake;
- to some my twrp setting error;
- if there is a remedy;
hereby the screenshot of messages
Thanks so much

Rodolfo

Buongiorno, volevo avere, se possibile chiarimenti e consigli sull’installazione di Roms Xiaomi eu su redmi note 4 global version.
Appena ricevuto il dispositivo, ho provveduto a sbloccarlo (tutto ok) ed a seguire l’installazione della TWRP, secondo procedure (tutto OK).
Al momento dell’installazione delle ROM Xiaomi, però, mi dà delle indicazioni che mi lasciano perplesso e che sul precedente dispositivo (redmi note 2) non ho mai avuto.
In particolare messaggi del tipo:
“unmount of / firmware failed; no such volume”
“mount: failed to mount /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/sec at 7firmware: Invalid argument”
Oltre a un indicazione in colore rosso: “E:unknown command [log]”
Inoltre, impiega molto meno tempo che sull’altro dispositivo e, durante il riavvio, non compare più la barra bianca che indica l’aggiornamento del sistema, ma si riavvia pressochè immediatamente, come se fosse stato acceso normalmente.
In somma, sembra quasi che l’installazione avvenga solo parzialmente.
Volevo quindi chiedere se ciò possa essere dovuto:
- a qualche mio errore di procedura;
- a qualche mio errore di settaggio della twrp;
- se esiste un rimedio;
di seguito l'immagine dei messaggi
Grazie mille
Rodolfo

Screenshot_2017-10-20-01-48-22.png

I also get the same error when using the TWRP, even the latest version 3.2.1.
Thus, the modem is not updated.
So, I need always to extract it from the ROM file and then flash it manually, separately.

Can it be fixed, please?