[rom] Ivan's Aosp Lollipop 5.1

can anyone help me to flash 5.5.7.
I have non-merged (the old partition layout) and TWRP 2.8.5.0.
Wipe system, data, etc.
When i go to flash the ROM it returns an error.
I change the name of the file, i download again but nothing change.

Can help someone ???

No error no help.

Ps: don't do wipe system, it isn't useful

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Reactions: cypher
Some recoverys give you error if you are downgrading to a rom who was made before
I don't know of that is your problem but if is true I think you have to change the boot.img and replace it with a modern version

@acastrocab & @SkiFire13

Thanks for your answers,
I replaced the boot.img with one new from aosp-aries-5.11.24-6.0.0, but nothing change.
i have the same error with old or the new boot.img

That is the error

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-26-09-19-24.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-26-09-19-24.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 349
@acastrocab & @SkiFire13

Thanks for your answers,
I replaced the boot.img with one new from aosp-aries-5.11.24-6.0.0, but nothing change.

That is the error

You have to do a wipe data. Backup your app and app data with apps such as Titanium Backup before

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

I have tried everything.
Is the problem of ROM?
I have tried all the AOSP of this thread without solution.
but aosp-aries-5.11.24-6.0.0 installed with no problem.
How can possible that ???

(sorry for my English).

I have tried everything.
Is the problem of ROM?
I have tried all the AOSP of this thread without solution.
but aosp-aries-5.11.24-6.0.0 installed with no problem.
How can possible that ???

(sorry for my English).
probably build date is easy to upgrade a rom but hard to downgrade

Hi! i'm using sudamod version of 5.1.1

i think i discovered why wifi turn off in deepsleep. This happen to me when i press the lock screen button and if i don't unlock the phone and turn screen off this "bug" appear, and wifi turn off in deepsleep. I see this when i was downloading a large file in playstore.

I don't know well how to fix, but maybe this is useful for others roms.

Me too. I also tried the Mokee 5.1.1 "Double tap", but the battery drain is too high. This rom is the best Lollipop porting for the Mi2s! Now i get the last update (i had a old version, now i'm gonna see what's new with new 5.5.7!)

Me too. I also tried the Mokee 5.1.1 "Double tap", but the battery drain is too high. This rom is the best Lollipop porting for the Mi2s! Now i get the last update (i had a old version, now i'm gonna see what's new with new 5.5.7!)

please note that 5.5.7 build linked in OP is the same as 5.5.3, but made for old partition layout [unmerged data - unmerged system].
5.5.3 build is for unmerged system - merged data.

@acastrocab & @SkiFire13

Thanks for your answers,

That is the error

I get the same error if I flash 5.5.3 over MK51.1-201512302020

My TWRP also says that I can't flash Android 5.1.0 over a a newer version (5.1.1). Formatting /system doesn't solve the issue.

I guess the only way is to install another ROM before which doesn't check for the current ROM version and it's older than Android 5.1.0

Last edited:
The rom works fine?
Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk
I merged my partitions via fastboot with leatest dev version (cn), I tried the CM12.1 (casual reboots and some bugs) and ivan's Marshmallow (FC in Mobile Networks). Now I'm gonna to restore previous partition table with M1cha flashtool script...

Great news! I've installed the rom 3 days ago (5.5.7, but the same of 5.5.3 because I restored the old partition layout after several problems with other rom's type...) and there was no bug or nothing. The Phone runs smoothly and it's perfect for daily use! Nice work Ivan's