[rom][kk][4.4] Fiui Beta 2.10.0

Is there a way for an European to download from Baidu? It's extremely slow and the connection always interrupts after a couple of minutes.

Hi guys! I'm new on the forum, and i'd like to try this new ROM. First of all i have seen that there is a new beta version on the official site, the 2.10, but i can't download it because i have some problem during the registration on anzhi.
It would be very nice if someone can download it and use another mirror :)
However is there another mirror for the 2.6 version? Baidu is so painful to use :(
Any opinions about this?

Reactions: AndColla
Hi guys! I'm new on the forum, and i'd like to try this new ROM. First of all i have seen that there is a new beta version on the official site, the 2.10, but i can't download it because i have some problem during the registration on anzhi.
It would be very nice if someone can download it and use another mirror :)
However is there another mirror for the 2.6 version? Baidu is so painful to use :(
Any opinions about this?

You can try this http://pan.baidu.com/wap/share/home?uk=4216795521&third=0 but download is very slow!

Thank you! I'll try this as soon as possible, then if i can i will give you back a feedback.

So this it's stable and what about battery's life ?
Actually i have to say that i didnt try it, cause i have to go on a school trip and i prefer keep using my mokee. For what i have seen it's not bad. It hasnt a lot of settings, but it's good. Once i have tried it better, i'll post some comments.
However i had some problems installing the gapps. I used the pico package, but it's still top large. Dont know what to do Any advice?

The rom wont boot.... Did full wipe coming from smiui
Really? I was coming from sMiui too and i didn't have any problem. Which recovery do u have? Did u do all the wipe (Cache, data and dalvik)?
Do you have tdb?

Really? I was coming from sMiui too and i didn't have any problem. Which recovery do u have? Did u do all the wipe (Cache, data and dalvik)?
Do you have tdb?

Cwm - full wipe (data cache system dalvik) -dont have tdb. I downloaded the file from mega