[rom Lollipop] Mokee 5.1.1 (magic Fun Rom) For Normal And Merged Partitions - Double Tap To Wake

Try again to download ROM. Later install the new SuperSU.
We'll try.

--edit--

Not working :-/
I tried to install new superSU by Google Play, and flah new SuperSU via CWM. Zero effect.
FC dt2w, permanently.

Last edited:
No problem for me, Bluetooth ok on mifit, no random reboot even running xposed, I like this rom.

Every time when you reboot your phone you must enable again double-tap to wake the screen in wake settings, because it is disabled as default. But it`s not big deal, you must just to do it every time when restarting the phone, that`s all.
I am very pleased with this option on my mi2s! I have also enabled the option double-tap to sleep status bar, no more turn on and off the screen with physical keys. ;)
Don t know why but "sweep to wake" survive after a reboot... "double tap to wake" instead must be selected again

Try again to download ROM. Later install the new SuperSU.
We'll try.

--edit--

Not working :-/
I tried to install new superSU by Google Play, and flah new SuperSU via CWM. Zero effect.
FC dt2w, permanently.
SuperSU is installed by default, you don't need to install it!

Guys, do you have heating problems? My phone seems to be a little oven.

Yes, you have to firstly flash mokee rom (it is for old layout, we are calling that normal partitions) and after that you must flash patch, because you have new layout with merged partitions.

Edit: of course flash the mokee rom and dont reboot the phone, you must flash the patch in cwm or twrp immediately after flashing rom, then reboot.
Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Ok thanks for your anwser ! So I must try the normal version out with the patch and it should work !

But does anybody have some issues with system storage on new partition layout ? When I tried it last week, I've got some problems to install gapps, as well as lots of FC quite anoying like system, when trying to access parameters or the app manager. So I'm wondering if all these issues are fixed on normal version rom.

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk

last relase seems very stable. The overall experience is smooth, and the speed better than any 4.x rom.

Reactions: renardino
stock partitions, 06 relase. Very stable (only double tap to wake is buggy, just keep it disabled).

btw, its mine mi2s (2 years now), or the battery last shorter in Lollipop roms (even with no wakelocks)?

Hello,
Just installed (merged partitions) and everything seems working.
Btw, first time i try mokee and i would like to know what is the name of the default launcher please ?

Last edited:
btw, its mine mi2s (2 years now), or the battery last shorter in Lollipop roms (even with no wakelocks)?
Yes i have 3 hours of screen with this ROM and 5 with ivan asop i had the same problema with all the non-asop roms...high network usage with data off

ok, I've installed new Rom, patch for merged partition, patch Dolby, Gapps and everthings works fine :)

Installed normal Version of Mk.
But I cant install Gapps. I get error 40 all the time.... I tried 3 different versions oft gapps

Found 2 bugs: the volume of speaker, it's too low. I've installed 2 security application for phone protection. Smart app protection and another analog. well, doesn't work because block the screen and it's impossible to use the gesture for unlock

Found 2 bugs: the volume of speaker, it's too low. I've installed 2 security application for phone protection. Smart app protection and another analog. well, doesn't work because block the screen and it's impossible to use the gesture for unlock

What about Dolby? Is it on? Because when is off... yeah, the sound is toooo low.
I had the same problem with the phone lockscreen a few times. I disabled the 2 tap to wake function, and now it works just fine.

How to install this with out custom recovery ?

Envoyé de mon MI 2SC en utilisant Tapatalk