[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Aroma version. And i have problem only with 5.6.11
Hello, guys,
I have the same problem. Aroma version 5.6.11 for Mi2S (after factory reset): failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at /data: No such file or directory

Hello, guys,
I have the same problem.Aroma version 5.6.11 for Mi2S (after factory reset): failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at /data: No such file or directory
Do you merged partition ?

Envoyé de mon MI 2SC en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello. I am in official MIUI v6 5.6.11 with merged partitions.
The recovery is Mi Default Recovery in Xiaomi Mi2S.
I want to try this rom.
Do I have to take care about merged partitions or something?
Will I lose applications?
Is based in Lolipop? 5.0.2 or 5.1?
Since Lolipop I am facing problemas with GPS and some apps (that force close ramdonly, switfkey for example). This rom corrects this problems?

Hello!
Me, too have the problem. Aroma version 5.6.11 for Mi2 (after factory reset):
mount: mounting /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system on /system failed: Device or resource busy
mount: mounting /dev/part_backup_userdata on /data failed: Device or resource busy

Attachments

• sMiUI_v6_aries_5.6.11_AROMA.zip.log.txt
    21.9 KB · Views: 285
Yes, it's Lollipop 5.0.2.
I have no problem with GPS or apps FC.
I use google keyboard, so I can't give you feedbacks about sweeftkey

Aroma installer works on my MI2S, all u need to do is flash CWM.
Aroma installer works with CWM 6.0.5.1 gdb417, but not absolutely right, I have an error, but the firmware is installed.

mount: mounting /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system on /system failed: Device or resource busy
mount: mounting /dev/part_backup_userdata on /data failed: Device or resource busy

Attachments

• sMiUI_v6_aries_5.6.11_AROMA.zip.log.txt
    21.9 KB · Views: 762
Last edited:
Cm transfert install on Each reboot and SwiftKey fc

Envoyé de mon MI 2SC en utilisant Tapatalk

Sometimes SwiftKey app fc, it happens also to me. I am on 5.6.11 Mi 2S

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

I have a mi2s and sometimes it does not automatically connect to the WiFi. When I manually turn the WiFi off and on again, it does find the WiFi.
Is this a bug or can I do something to solve my bug?

I am on 5.6.11 as well.

I have a mi2s and sometimes it does not automatically connect to the WiFi. When I manually turn the WiFi off and on again, it does find the WiFi.
Is this a bug or can I do something to solve my bug?

I am on 5.6.11 as well.
Do not ask for an ETA. That is rude. Sebsch is doing it in his spare time.

I really don't want to make angry seb.. But ok i know he does un spare time but we make donation so we can also ask, I mean just ask, for update... Come on..

It is not rude. Rather sir Sebsch has accustomed us to remove it when it leaves the official and we are looking forward to seeing the update.:D
Update is with us. See first post

Last edited: