[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hi,

first of all thanks to sebsch1991, I appreciate your work , but
I have horrible Standby time for Mi2S 32GB with 5.9.10 smiui.

Yesterday evening battery was at 100%, today in the morning 66% .
Display on time 4 minutes, I also use Greenify and had closed all apps, no wlan no data no sync nothing on.
Wakelockdetector not working.

I have updated over smiui v6 5.8.20 . Everything worked fine, also SMS messages or browser are working.
But horrible battery time.

First I had Miui v5 with 4 days and 1-2 hours screen on time, then sMiui V6 with 3 days and 1-2 hours screen on time and now I have sMiui v7 over night from 100% to 66% with 4 minutes screen on time.

Would be better to wipe cache after updating smiui v7?

But in miui recovery there is no possibility to wipe cache, only wipe data and everything woul be gone.

So I hope that Stand By time will be better in future updates.

All in all its a nice rom except battery time.
Thanks sebsch1991

Hi,

first of all thanks to sebsch1991, I appreciate your work , but
I have horrible Standby time for Mi2S 32GB with 5.9.10 smiui.

Yesterday evening battery was at 100%, today in the morning 66% .
Display on time 4 minutes, I also use Greenify and had closed all apps, no wlan no data no sync nothing on.
Wakelockdetector not working.

I have updated over smiui v6 5.8.20 . Everything worked fine, also SMS messages or browser are working.
But horrible battery time.

First I had Miui v5 with 4 days and 1-2 hours screen on time, then sMiui V6 with 3 days and 1-2 hours screen on time and now I have sMiui v7 over night from 100% to 66% with 4 minutes screen on time.

Would be better to wipe cache after updating smiui v7?

But in miui recovery there is no possibility to wipe cache, only wipe data and everything woul be gone.

So I hope that Stand By time will be better in future updates.

All in all its a nice rom except battery time.
Thanks sebsch1991

Hi Sam,

you can check "Wipe Cache" in the kitchen to wipe all major caches while installing the ROM.

Please install "better battery stats" or similar apps to watch your wakelocks, losing 1/3 of your batteryjuice overnight is not normal. Check your wakelocks and cpu-states, i bet it has never been in deep sleep mode!

You should install again with wiping caches and a full wipe if you have been on MIUI v6 before.

The new download area is here, you should have full download speed now ! Please note that every ROM will only remain 60 minutes after you created it .. I dont have unlimited storage space :/

If you need it again, create it again :)

-----

Im currently working on
-deduplicating build.prop
-integrating SuperSU Mod
-integrating Stripped Unicode MMS MOD
-HowTo Page for smiui.net
-Some MOD Descriptions on smiui.net

thx ivo for a huge donation !

The new download area is here, you should have full download speed now ! Please note that every ROM will only remain 60 minutes after you created it .. I dont have unlimited storage space :/

If you need it again, create it again :)

-----

Im currently working on
-deduplicating build.prop
-integrating SuperSU Mod
-integrating Stripped Unicode MMS MOD
-HowTo Page for smiui.net
-Some MOD Descriptions on smiui.net

thx ivo for a huge donation !

Great!
I don't understand a word of what you said but seems cool!!

Sam, was it airplane mode?

Reactions: Addamas
Hello,
I just installed smiui 5.9.2 on my mi2s but sms is not working
"Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped"

Last edited:
ok server is great now!
Rom is ok, would be nice if could be smoother a little bit and maybe battery some improvements.
Everything is working fine eh, just something to improve but its' ok thank you!

With the latest ROM on Mi2s the updater says: "Cannot update.Something went wrong" :/
Unfortunately I cannot test, since I dont own a Mi2s, but other users mentioned already that it works with the Recovery. So please rename the ROM File to update.zip , reboot to your Mi-Recovery and install Zip File.

Reactions: jack4ya
Unfortunately I cannot test, since I dont own a Mi2s, but other users mentioned already that it works with the Recovery. So please rename the ROM File to update.zip , reboot to your Mi-Recovery and install Zip File.

Oh thanks.
Last time I had used the recovery but i thought the best procedure was with updater.

But after install via recovery should I boot to the "latest" partition or the other?

how can i get the Mi Recovery again? (already having unified partition) with out flashing a fastboot room

Alguien de habla hispana podría decirme cómo configurar la velocidad del procesador en el modo equilibrado?
En las versiones con aroma lo configuraba antes de instalar.
Gracias!

Y por supuesto gracias a sebsch1991 por todo el trabajo que hace :)

Alguien de habla hispana podría decirme cómo configurar la velocidad del procesador en el modo equilibrado?
En las versiones con aroma lo configuraba antes de instalar.
Gracias!

Y por supuesto gracias a sebsch1991 por todo el trabajo que hace :)

vas muerto en internet si no hablas ingles.. en fin ahi va

Ajustes/ Ajustes Adicionales / Bateria y rendimiento / Ajustes de energia

JaJ0mzc.png

pEpF2hx.png

RM3hJ6H.png

vas muerto en internet si no hablas ingles.. en fin ahi va

Ajustes/ Ajustes Adicionales / Bateria y rendimiento / Ajustes de energia

JaJ0mzc.png

pEpF2hx.png

RM3hJ6H.png
Bien, elegir entre equilibrado y alto rendimiento sí lo tenía ubicado.
Lo que quería saber es elegir qué velocidad del procesador debe tener el modo equilibrado, lo que se podía hacer antes en las instalaciones de Aroma.

P.D. entiendo bastante bien inglés escrito pero no soy igual de ducho para expresarme. Incluso si quieres responderme en inglés yo no tengo problema. La petición de un hispanohablante era para que me entendiese a mí ;)

Bien, elegir entre equilibrado y alto rendimiento sí lo tenía ubicado.
Lo que quería saber es elegir qué velocidad del procesador debe tener el modo equilibrado, lo que se podía hacer antes en las instalaciones de Aroma.

P.D. entiendo bastante bien inglés escrito pero no soy igual de ducho para expresarme. Incluso si quieres responderme en inglés yo no tengo problema. La petición de un hispanohablante era para que me entendiese a mí ;)

jaja yo no tengo drama en contestar en español, el tema es que me parece que los otros usuarios se lo van a tomar mal...
la verdad que nunca toque eso, no recuerdo que se pueda elegir la frecuencia del procesador. Que celular estas usando?

jaja yo no tengo drama en contestar en español, el tema es que me parece que los otros usuarios se lo van a tomar mal...
la verdad que nunca toque eso, no recuerdo que se pueda elegir la frecuencia del procesador. Que celular estas usando?
Mi2s <-A word multilanguage xD (It's a joke)

please keep speaking english guys ...

I found a huge bug in latest cancro and virgo ROMs which is causing high battery drain :/ ..
Fixed it and reuploaded the baseROM.

Just go to the kitchen on smiui.net, and redownload your ROM for cancro, its fixed now.

please keep speaking english guys ...

I found a huge bug in latest cancro and virgo ROMs which is causing high battery drain :/ ..
Fixed it and reuploaded the baseROM.

Just go to the kitchen on smiui.net, and redownload your ROM for cancro, its fixed now.
Stupid ask: did you report it to xiaomi.eu?

sMiUI is a Custom-ROM-Project for Xiaomi-Devices that started in late 2014. It is based on the weekly Developer ROM, released by Xiaomi. Further we participate from the xioami.eu Team, which does a great job in adding European languages to the chinese ROM!
sMiUI packs lots of great features, fixes and performance-tunings on top!

@sebsch1991 , where can I change the clock speed CPU and GPU ?

File edition is impossible?
Code:
/system/etc/init.d/01sMIUI_optimizations
I do not see this option between the lines of command.

Reactions: XiaomiNexus