[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

@sebsch: do you see any chance to fix the BT problem? At least with my Mi2s it never worked. I guess it's a base ROM problem but maybe you can fix it...

Last edited:
where can i find the TWRP recovery for mi4 3gb ram 4g??and when i flashed the new rom its ask me for to chose location and the only one to chose is china??

Your Bluetooth doesnt work at all ?

It does not work with my car - with former sMIUIs I could a t least establish a connection but with poor quality. Now I cannot connect at all.... But I think it is only worth to look into that issue if I am not the only one... But if I remembr correctly, BT problems were mentioned in the past here and there from different users...

It does not work with my car - with former sMIUIs I could a t least establish a connection but with poor quality. Now I cannot connect at all.... But I think it is only worth to look into that issue if I am not the only one... But if I remembr correctly, BT problems were mentioned in the past here and there from different users...
No problem here, mi2s and Last smiui..

where can i find the TWRP recovery for mi4 3gb ram 4g??and when i flashed the new rom its ask me for to chose location and the only one to chose is china??

Can confirm this "China" problem: if flashing via TWRP during first install after reboot one can only select China as region... Apart from this the current version looks great...

Can confirm this "China" problem: if flashing via TWRP during first install after reboot one can only select China as region... Apart from this the current version looks great...

and in the power button menu the recovery button wont boot into the recovery!!
anyone for the TWRP recovery for mi4 3gb ram 4g ??

Pls help i cooked a rom with browser apk but when i installed the rom no browser appear on my mi4i. I like the default browser pls help
Seb

Thanks

Fast rom working properly (TWRP 2.8.7.0 ..
Only one thing .. when do three wipe .. rom can not be flash "system folder problem .. if the flash without 3 wipe everything goes ok.)...confirmed problem rebooting into recovery

Pls help i cooked a rom with browser apk but when i installed the rom no browser appear on my mi4i. I like the default browser pls help
Seb

Thanks
Pls bring back the browser on smiui

Mi4i
Can you please take root explorer app and navigate to /data/app/Browser/ . Do you see the "Browser.apk" there ? If yes, click on it and open/install it with package manager.

Please report if that worked.

Browser tabs not close with a swipe up on the page number anymore!!! Come on xiaomi.... In every update something fixes and something else breaks!

Can you please take root explorer app and navigate to /data/app/Browser/ . Do you see the "Browser.apk" there ? If yes, click on it and open/install it with package manager.

Please report if that worked.

There is no browser apk in that folder

=(

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_com.estrongs.android.pop_2015-10-10-15-40-45.png
    Screenshot_com.estrongs.android.pop_2015-10-10-15-40-45.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 238
  • Screenshot_com.estrongs.android.pop_2015-10-10-15-40-10.png
    Screenshot_com.estrongs.android.pop_2015-10-10-15-40-10.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 259