[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Thanks :) is it also visible in the installed apps? The thing is, that proximity sensor is broken and this menu does not appear... MIUI7 stabe.. I think I have to fastboot "fix" it

BTW, any idea how to start it without dialer app?
Settings>About Phone>And then tap the Kernel version multiple times.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh
So, just to clarify again: If i update the Mi2s with already merged partition via TWRP there won't be any problem and i won't lose any data, right?

So, just to clarify again: If i update the Mi2s with already merged partition via TWRP there won't be any problem and i won't lose any data, right?

no, in a normal case, you won't. I update it via twrp with only wipe cache & dalvik, from the previous rom 12.11, and everything is ok

Reactions: datu82
Reboot to recovery doesn't work for me (Mi4 C 5.11.19 sMIUI) even if the recovery is reachable from vol-up+power buttons press. When I use the reboot to recovery function the phone reboots to mi logo and after some second restarts the system in the normal condition.

Anyone experienced this?

Reboot to recovery doesn't work for me (Mi4 C 5.11.19 sMIUI) even if the recovery is reachable from vol-up+power buttons press. When I use the reboot to recovery function the phone reboots to mi logo and after some second restarts the system in the normal condition.

Anyone experienced this?
On Mi2S it works flawless.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Reactions: datu82
[System]

Optimization - Mi 2/2S merge system partition (Flash fastboot ROM with full wipe if you've modified device system partition before) (11-20)

Just to be sure, everyone with dual boot have to full wipe?
Does this partition table shows already merged partitions or not? (I have installed fastboot ages ago with merged partitions and for these I have TWRP)

e744dfea297350a5d67fcac57f650821.jpg

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Anyone experienced this?
Are you able to send me your logcat ouput when trying to reboot to recovery ? So i can find the problem. It works 100 % for cancro and aries and other devices. I need to find the problem with Mi4c.

[System]

Optimization - Mi 2/2S merge system partition (Flash fastboot ROM with full wipe if you've modified device system partition before) (11-20)

Does this partition table shows already merged partitions or not? (I have installed fastboot ages ago with merged partitions and for these I have TWRP)

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
I have this partition table with merged system partitions
uploadfromtaptalk1448622546690.png

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Addamas
I have this partition table with merged system partitionsView attachment 10832

Thanks for fast answer. So I am somehow on old partition table.
Everyone who don't have your partitions have to flash fastboot rom version this or past and then sMIUI. Lots of work here :p make MIUI inbuilt backup or titanium?

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Thanks for fast answer. So I am somehow on old partition table.
Everyone who don't have your partitions have to flash fastboot rom version this or past and then sMIUI. Lots of work here :p make MIUI inbuilt backup or titanium?

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
I always used titanium backup

[System]

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Update using Updater app to merge partitions. Using MiRecovery it won't merge the partitions, tested by myself on mi2s. After flashing with Updater app you'll see the /system double it's capacity, it will be 1gb.

Reactions: jauling
I have another miui rom 5.10.22 with merged partitions. Can I install the latest Smiui 5.11.20 with wipe data and cache, via TWRP?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have another miui rom 5.10.22 with merged partitions. Can I install the latest Smiui 5.11.20 with wipe data and cache, via TWRP?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
If system partition have approx 1GB then you can

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Does the audio glitch also excist on other devices then aries? i just bought a Mi4c and am thinking of running Smiui on that aswell. Though if the audio glitch is there i'd stay with the normal xiaomi.eu rom..

Does the audio glitch also excist on other devices then aries? i just bought a Mi4c and am thinking of running Smiui on that aswell. Though if the audio glitch is there i'd stay with the normal xiaomi.eu rom..
I did not notice glitches with redmi note 2 but I can confirm for Mi2s