[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

There seems to be a problem with root at least on Mi Note (not pro), some apps (including SuperSu) complain about a missing su binary - coming from xiaomi.eu 6.1.29 which has the exact same problem...

Sorry, I have a big problem and I hope that anybody can help me.
I downloaded the 6.1.28 from smiui.net for my Mi Note today. (after 5.12.17. as required) The only thing I changed in the settings was enabling the weather app.
The ROM has been generated on the next page.
And there I made my big mistake! :-( I didn´t download the file which was prepared especially for me, I took another Virgo-Rom and installed it via updater. (Yes, I know I´m an idiot :-( )
Now I have no weather app, no E-Mail app. But the worst is, I habe probably no longer root Access! (installed Root Explorer said "device is not rooted")
I have configured a new ROM, with weather, mail, and SU, but I can not update this ROM! Always the recovery starts and says, "No update.zip available" . So, I copied the file to the root of internal storage, renamed and tried to install. unfortunately no success.
Please help me! Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Parwinder
For my Mi4c this 6.1.21 is no way. more than 2 times for day I can find my phone stucked on black screen. I'm going back to 6.1.7.
Thanks for your work!
When did you find your mi4c stuck with a black screen?
So far this happened twice to me, both times my phone was charging via USB cable connected to PC.

Sent using Tapatalk

Reactions: DBdesmo
Sorry, I have a big problem and I hope that anybody can help me.
I downloaded the 6.1.28 from smiui.net for my Mi Note today. (after 5.12.17. as required) The only thing I changed in the settings was enabling the weather app.
The ROM has been generated on the next page.
And there I made my big mistake! :-( I didn´t download the file which was prepared especially for me, I took another Virgo-Rom and installed it via updater. (Yes, I know I´m an idiot :-( )
Now I have no weather app, no E-Mail app. But the worst is, I habe probably no longer root Access! (installed Root Explorer said "device is not rooted")
I have configured a new ROM, with weather, mail, and SU, but I can not update this ROM! Always the recovery starts and says, "No update.zip available" . So, I copied the file to the root of internal storage, renamed and tried to install. unfortunately no success.
Please help me! Thank you in advance!
Maybe it's a bug but it seems that superSU is not available yet for MIUI 7 on Android M. But the root access through Security app works fine, so you can grant root access from here and install Rashr or Flashify to flash the last TWRP or CWM and install your rom without any issues

Envoyé de mon MI 4LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

Maybe it's a bug but it seems that superSU is not available yet for MIUI 7 on Android M. But the root access through Security app works fine, so you can grant root access from here and install Rashr or Flashify to flash the last TWRP or CWM and install your rom without any issues

Thank you for your help. In general I don't need root access, all I want is my apps back and the opportunaty to update my ROM whenever I want. But your proposal sounds good. I will try it.
Will be a big challange for me As you can see in my profile I'm a littler older.
May be you have a link where I can download flashify and TWRP? And a step by step manual would be very helpfull for me. Thank you!

Gesendet von meinem MI NOTE LTE mit Tapatalk

Glad to help you! You can find Flashify on the Play store, and you TWRP on sMIUI.net. When you cook a rom, at the bottom of the page there is a like to download it. You can install it via fastboot or directly via Flashify!

The procedure to install a recovery is quite the same for each android phone, you should be able to find tutorial on this forum. The only thing that differs is the recovery itself, so you should find the one for your MI Note

Glad to help you! You can find Flashify on the Play store, and you TWRP on sMIUI.net. When you cook a rom, at the bottom of the page there is a like to download it. You can install it via fastboot or directly via Flashify!

The procedure to install a recovery is quite the same for each android phone, you should be able to find tutorial on this forum. The only thing that differs is the recovery itself, so you should find the one for your MI Note

Oh, thank you very much! That sounds easy! I will try it tomorrow. Of course I will let you know!

Gesendet von meinem MI NOTE LTE mit Tapatalk

@sebsch1991 If I create a ROM without Xiaomi Service Framework.
It still installs this and all kinds of other Xiaomi/Mi stuff why??
Yes, it's the same for the Browser on Mi4, I always uncheck it but it always installed, it's not a big deal but if you can have a look at this too :)

After updating from 6.1.14 to 6.1.21 my google calendar fails to sync. (Everything syncs from my google account, except from calendar). I tried to fix it today by upgrading to 6.1.28, but no success. Does anyone have a clue what's going on?

(After upgrading to 6.1.28, I tried to go back to 6.1.14. After that downgrade, the phone keeps crashing and complaining about crashing 'settings')

I hear a noise from the back speaker, very softly but its there, when the screen its on, and WiFi or Data are on.

Is that normal?

Mi2s

sebsch1991 , is it possible to make a mod with more steps for volume regulating, like it was in WIUI?

I have found that the applications that use GPS (2gis, Yandex.Navigator), often hangs with launcher on my Mi2 with 6.1.14.
Also, what optimised GPS mod is better for Russia? Europe or Asia? I'm using Europe for now.

sebsch1991 , is it possible to make a mod with more steps for volume regulating, like it was in WIUI?

I have found that the applications that use GPS (2gis, Yandex.Navigator), often hangs with launcher on my Mi2 with 6.1.14.
Also, what optimised GPS mod is better for Russia? Europe or Asia? I'm using Europe for now.
That's why I use the plugin "VolumeStep+" with XPOSED and went back to 4.4.4... Until MM Miui can use XPOSED I will be using it ;)

Hi,

want to upgrade to latest sMiui on my Mi2s, but have following questions:

- I did read something about locked bootloader, does this already apply to any of the sMiui roms for Mi2s?
- What version would you recommend as base rom? (6.1.28, stable-V7.1.1.0.LXACNCK or 6.1.21) ???
- I'm still on a very old version (WIUI 3.10.18 (4.1.1)), do I need to do special actions before I flash this rom?
(Off course already did a backup through Titanium & MiBackup and copied all to my PC)
- What is the recommended way to upgrade from my rom to sMiui?

Thanks for any guidance....

After updating from 6.1.14 to 6.1.21 my google calendar fails to sync. (Everything syncs from my google account, except from calendar). I tried to fix it today by upgrading to 6.1.28, but no success. Does anyone have a clue what's going on?

(After upgrading to 6.1.28, I tried to go back to 6.1.14. After that downgrade, the phone keeps crashing and complaining about crashing 'settings')
I had the same issue months ago, it seems that the app calendar sync is maybe missing or incompatible. You can either install Google Calendar to see if it sync, give a look at Google play services too, maybe it has to be updated, it should be back to normal.

I fixed Google Calendar sync in stock app by installing Google app and syncing. After it everything is OK... Wierd but works :p

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

When did you find your mi4c stuck with a black screen?
So far this happened twice to me, both times my phone was charging via USB cable connected to PC.

Sent using Tapatalk

I cannot say when because it happened to me while charging via original wall charger, while normal use, during the snoozed alarm (I arrived late to workplace), and so on. A disaster for me.

Reactions: datu82
I cannot say when because it happened to me while charging via original wall charger, while normal use, during the snoozed alarm (I arrived late to workplace), and so on. A disaster for me.
Hmm, just now it happened again here, I just came home and the phone had switched from data to WiFi connection, I couldn't browse the internet and then it simply froze (no black screen this time).

Do you have any additional mods installed? I use Xposed and Viper4Android, but never had similar issues on earlier ROMs.

Reactions: c4maverick
Yes, it's the same for the Browser on Mi4, I always uncheck it but it always installed, it's not a big deal but if you can have a look at this too :)

The Browser was a user app on some prior version of the rom, so check and uninstall it.
Flashing a new rom doesn't uninstall user apps, unless you do a complete factory reset .

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited: