[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Yes unfortunately Mokee has some other faults too.
I don't use it since long time but I remember some MI features couldn't be used (MI cloud for example).
Also the interface is ugly! (this may sound stupid but using mokee after miui seems like you are using a phone from 10 years ago)

About the last MIUI and sMIUI the battery doesnt last very long but i can't find exactly where the problem lies.

Among the last sMIUI roms (after merge) for MI2s which is the best in terms of battery duration?

What you mean, mi2? Because i was talking about mi4. Mi2 there's no other rom than miui, mi4 no and mokee is best alternative rom for this phone.
Mi service i never liked and never used,then interface is very nice. Is lollipop stock, plus you can find beutiful themes. Surely miui is little more personalizzata as ui but it very nice indeed the mokee with theme you like.
Is very smooth and battery is hufe improvements.
What i don't like at all about miui is notification always delayed (probably with MM was ok as i tried but usually there was always this problem) and notification expanded for ex whatsapp. i don't really understand why there are not these features...

Anyone have a problem with proximity sensor on outgoing calls
When i call someone the screen does not goes black but when someone calls me it does.
Which is very strange for me.
I tried the sensor with phone tester app and it is working fine.
Could someone help me?
I am with Mi2s with 6.1.28 sMIUI

Anyone have a problem with proximity sensor on outgoing calls
When i call someone the screen does not goes black but when someone calls me it does.
Which is very strange for me.
I tried the sensor with phone tester app and it is working fine.
Could someone help me?
I am with Mi2s with 6.1.28 sMIUI
It works fine for me, just tested it.
You may try to turn off and on pocket dials. Maybe something will change. Weird thing. You can also (if not did it yet) add a lock to Dialer app... Who knows.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Reactions: pollozzo
Xiaomi has to fix some things regarding battery life on the latest MM builds...

Definitely...
Do you know what is the problem seb? I mean did you investigate little bit?
I'm using mokee and going very good battery is very good. But I prefer using miui.. Buy with mm is unusable

[報價=“sebsch1991,郵編:229423,會員:42764”]
sMiUI ROM - 廚房
website_screenshot.png

sMiUI是一個定制ROM的小蜜的設備,在2014年年底開始它是基於每週開發ROM和穩定的ROM以及由發布小蜜。再者,我們從xioami.eu隊,這確實一個偉大的工作在加入歐洲語言向中國參加ROM!
sMiUI包很多偉大的功能,修復和性能調音之上!

特徵

多語言 - CenterClock
init.d中的支持 - CRT-OFF
經過zipalign - 電池調整菜譜
性能調整 - 內存調整菜譜
清潔的用戶界面 - SuperSu根
去除中國應用 - 更快的GPS
3路重啟菜單 - 音量提升
改裝成的UI動畫 - AdBlocker
Unicode的彩信 - SystemApp選擇
CPU /熱微調- 還有更多...

sMiUI_screenshot20.png
sMiUI_screenshot3.png
sMiUI_screenshot5.png

sMiUI_screenshot15.png
sMiUI_screenshot11.png

sMiUI ROM -廚房使您可以選擇並只選擇功能並且希望MODS的!你可以煮ROM基本改進,或包大量的設計,性能和應用特點在它的上面。
選擇您的設備,並開始定制sMiUI就像你喜歡它-它作為容易。

閱讀更多和下載 sMiUIwww.smiui.net

cooking.jpg

供電和GearBest.com提供
Facebook的 - > GearBestSmartphone

。​
[/引用]

Website is up and running again! Sorry for the downtime ..

I dont know what Xiaomi did with the MM Build for the Mi3/Mi4 ... Battery Life is very bad and I have some strange behaviour with wifi...

Lets see if the upcoming versions fix some things. But I am very happy to replace my Mi4 with a Mi5 very soon...

...can confirm that, even if unchecked, Xiaomi Framework as well as Browser are still installed. (Mi2s, 6.1.28)

Well... Xiaomi Framework must be present but it has limited options and syncing. It is left to enable us to change themes and log in to Xiaomi Services

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Well... Xiaomi Framework must be present but it has limited options and syncing. It is left to enable us to change themes and log in to Xiaomi Services
Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Thanks for clarifying... but Browser is not necessary, correct? Means, unchecking should not install it...

You're right, should not be needed. But MIUI has this bad point that every app is linked with others. For instance deleting Analytics or Music will cause bootloop (phone will stay on MI logo forever).
But I think that's only scripting problem... Sebsch should tell us more :p

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Reactions: Matze002
You're right, should not be needed. But MIUI has this bad point that every app is linked with others. For instance deleting Analytics or Music will cause bootloop (phone will stay on MI logo forever).
But I think that's only scripting problem... Sebsch should tell us more :p

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Every time I upgrade I don't check the browser in sMiui kitchen, but every time it's installed.
So every time I uninstall it...

No freeze, no bootloop or instability.

(I hate miui browser :/ )

Inviato dal mio Mi2s utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Addamas
It works fine for me, just tested it.
You may try to turn off and on pocket dials. Maybe something will change. Weird thing. You can also (if not did it yet) add a lock to Dialer app... Who knows.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
I can't find pocket dials ... shame on me
Could you tell me where to find it

they move it in lockscreen settings will try
Thank you very much for the help but it doesn't seem to work

When i dial *#*#6484#*#* so i go into hardware tests and i could try to calibrate the sensor nothing happens.Any suggestions here

I found the problem -it was my miclick.I try it with headphnes too - no proximity sensor again.
So if someone have a problem with proximity sensor should try it without miclick or headphones

Last edited:
Hi...
I have Mi 4C and the latest stable smiui 7.1.6...
I want to ask what the 2g/3g option does inside the battery profile.
Does anybody knows ??
Thanks in advance

Hi...
I have Mi 4C and the latest stable smiui 7.1.6...
I want to ask what the 2g/3g option does inside the battery profile.
Does anybody knows ??
Thanks in advance
Yes, it allows you to switch between 2G (edge) or 3G for data. 3G is more powerful than 2G but uses more battery.

Envoyé de mon MI 4LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

I don't get it.
I can change these settings anyways by long pressing data switch from the notifications shade and choose 4g/3g or 2g.
This option has to be something else.
And I am asking if anyboody knows.....
Thanks for your time to answer me thought Milous98

Website is up and running again! Sorry for the downtime ..

I dont know what Xiaomi did with the MM Build for the Mi3/Mi4 ... Battery Life is very bad and I have some strange behaviour with wifi...

Lets see if the upcoming versions fix some things. But I am very happy to replace my Mi4 with a Mi5 very soon...

Oh so you're going to stop developing for mi4!

But it's already in rom. Look for led settings and uncheck led when charging... Works for me :p

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
Can you show to me a screenshot of this option...I do not have it in my sMiui 5.12.31.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-19-09-28-33_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-19-09-28-33_com.android.settings.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 231
I thought you were talking about last build... In previous version there was update where it was introduced... 6.1.21

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Reactions: datu82