[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

That's not related to MI devices. It's Google way to set unlocking devices... I can't help but I heard that someone from MIUI Polska (Polish version of China rom) had the same issue so you're not alone.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Is it possible to cook a older Rom for mi4? Mm is really too early, it's so battery drain and so hot the phone now

I will tweak the next release in thermal things .. will be cooler.

Oh great!
Because it's really annoying. How could we do if there weren't you!?
Is really different from the kk version the new miui? I mean, under the coverage :)

Gonna donate next release

Random reboots, a lot! while phone is locked and not even handled. Gallery seems to freeze a lot.
I would mind doing a clean install, except for image handling. When moving files (ftp, or cable), dates are screwed. That is particularly annoying for images... Packaging/zip didn't work last time I triedtried.

If only I could preserve the image folders/dates/exifs

Well I have to admit that MM build is not very good in terms of battery life and thermal handling .. But I did not have any reboots or bug by now

Ok so it's not my problem concerning the battery and heat.
Well I noticed the reboot but probably it's fist one.. I mean I never noticed that even through night I wake up and it's ok the phone, I'm quite sure it didn't reboot.
This last reboot, when rebooting then pop up "installing pending, optimization..." like I did something with an app I don't know... I didn't update or installed anything!

Is there big difference from kk seb? In terms of script, heating ecc?

Ok so it's not my problem concerning the battery and heat.
Well I noticed the reboot but probably it's fist one.. I mean I never noticed that even through night I wake up and it's ok the phone, I'm quite sure it didn't reboot.
This last reboot, when rebooting then pop up "installing pending, optimization..." like I did something with an app I don't know... I didn't update or installed anything!

Is there big difference from kk seb? In terms of script, heating ecc?
No the script is the same.. but the device's reaction differs ... I gotta find the perfect match between heat and performance.

Reactions: annihilator
"Hey mate I've been writing you everywhere about xposed in smiui for REDMI Note 2
With several app we get apps force close and the thing is that with multirom.me roms it doesn't happen
It only happes with offical roms and smiui roms
Any idea?"
Can you please reply like will sth be done about this or not?
Thank you

Well, I am having some problems with microphone during the call in GSM Only (5 bars) on Mi2S... Anyone else is facing this issue when someone have difficulty to hear us? Also these is something with it when we come back to call from another app and microphone is almost not working... Weird and almost cost me job interview invitation...

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

I had problems with the battery and the 6.2.22 version, in a Mi Note 3. Yesterday I went back to the 6.2.18, two days testing the 22 version, and I recovered the same situation as before the change.
With the 6.2.22 a 10% of the battery last 2h, and with the 6.2.18 last more than 3h. I was triying to figure out what was the issue, but I find nothing different, nor the screen, nor new processes, ... Sorry, I´m not helpful.
I´m using the miband, so the bluetooh is always on, but its the same in both versions.
I´ll try the next version, of course.
Thank you for this great ROM, it´s a lot of work, you are doing a real good job.

Hi all, am I the only one that can't see 6.2.25 for mi4c on website?
which website?
2adbd26b8de1e26eac245d164ad3a090.jpg

6.2.25 Mi2S :
-----
center clock mod do not work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No GSM, Wi-Fi, battery icons on both unlocked and locked phone.
I has to install backuped precious version.
Also there is no fastROM 6.1.25 for this device (for these people who already have TWRP :) )
74bb170ace549fe6fc5e792a89cfb02d.jpg

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Last edited:
Thanks for reporting ... I will upload a fixed version! Xiaomi changed the Statusbar Layout and I have to rework my Center Clock Mod ..thats why all the ROMs are delayed today...

Reactions: Addamas