[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

might try cpu hotplug disabled to change cpu frequencies and select cores?

I selected core 1 and 2, with minimum freq 486 and max 1242, though the max only holds for core 1; core 2 still goes up to 1728,

but am still on smiui 5.12.17

mi2sc

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk

Reactions: Svarteper
anyway i don't think it's working right... now actually i'm listening music and i see in cpu z that sometimes all cores are working...even on kernel adiutor i see that some times they wake up (the unused cores) and then after awhile they start again to be in sleep (the program check and uncheck the v nearby the core where i switched off)

boh
I have a mi2s and kernel adiutor works fine since I disabled MPDecision.
Only two cores active (max 1242MHz, min 384 MHz)

Reactions: annihilator
I have a mi2s and kernel adiutor works fine since I disabled MPDecision.
Only two cores active (max 1242MHz, min 384 MHz)

Yes it's like that.
It seems after a period which is random it loses that setting and stop working fine

Can somebody confirm if whatsap messages is delayed on last smiui on mi2s. I am on previous version and it is delayed about 3min. I came from miui and there was everything ok. (everything I mean notification)
Thanks

Odoslané z MI 2S pomocou Tapatalku

Thanks for reporting ... its horrible to find that bug without having the device -.- ...
Connect your device to your computer, open command prompt and type "adb logcat > OUTPUT_FILENAME.log" and restart your device ... now just wait some time.

thanks for your help
hi, sebsch
did you receive the logcat i sent?
Miguel

Hi Sebsch, since several versions, disable usb-charging sound doesn't works on Mi2s, I tried updating between smiui and fresh install
If somebody can confirm same problem to ensure it isn't just my phone

Hi Sebsch, since several versions, disable usb-charging sound doesn't works on Mi2s, I tried updating between smiui and fresh install

Can confirm for Mi2s: disabling sounds for USB-charging and volume control does not work, unfortunately...

Related question : is there a way to disable print screen sound again (with above options working it was muted) ?

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

What's the problem? Switch sound off and everything is quiet ;-)

Gesendet von meinem 2014813 mit Tapatalk

That's very odd. I'm on 6.2.25 smiui on mi2s and charging has no sound, as intended.

i have Mi4 WCDMA version. When i try to install sMiUi 5.12.17, it says this package is for cancro and my device is omni_cancro. I cannot find two different version of firmware for Mi4. How can i proceed?

i have Mi4 WCDMA version. When i try to install sMiUi 5.12.17, it says this package is for cancro and my device is omni_cancro. I cannot find two different version of firmware for Mi4. How can i proceed?
You seem to have flashed a faulty recovery. Flash the one linked on the smiui website for Mi4.

I am currently uploading 6.3.3 for all devices.

hermes and hennessy are delayed due to bugs regarding the email App. We have to wait for xiaomi.eu to reupload the fixed versions.
leo and libra seem to be postponed this week.

Just as every week, have a nice weekend boys and girls ;P

Thanks @ alan and val for your donations, really much appreciated guys, cheers ;)

Well we have a problem with disabling the Spell Checker in Settings (at least on Android M ROMs).
Here is a workaround for you to fix that:
- Install Terminal Emulator
- Connect to your local device
- Input "settings put secure spell_checker_enabled 0"

And your global Auto Correction will be disabled :)

Thanks seb. So not a lot update on this last smiui right?
What is viper no limitation theme?

Miui 7.2 what's that? Are xiaomi going to update even global developer?

6.3.3 Android 43%???
3c28819fa271df46fab80e56ee1723c6.jpg

670297e5e9380d22fc2c3bb02e403af1.jpg

Uhm seems battery is even better with this release, could it be?
4 hours on, 2 in 3g, one call of 10 mins, 18 mins screen on 98%

Ma bruh before update im uninstall SU, butt after installing the rom google play want update SU. Wut can ya do?