[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

@sebsch1991

for mi2s: stable version is based on what date?

thanks for your hard work, is coming your way

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk

beer is coming your way :)

Question: using 6.3.24 on Mi2s

Since i installed it my ram appears always around 70% full..even when i empty it with the proper icon.
It was usually around 50% with previous roms.
Is this normal?

After updating with wipes i can't download anything in playstore. Error: RPC:S-7:AEC-7 RWTB-IXGY-lQGA2
So i manualy downloaded titanium backup to restore. But when restoring an app it hangs. it just keeps restoring an app for like hours. I think it has something to do with permissions to write?

Hi why is the Supersu/root preinstalled on the new smiui stable rom, that makes smiui useless for me. Because my Push tan and my Banking App don't work on rooted devices.

After updating with wipes i can't download anything in playstore. Error: RPC:S-7:AEC-7 RWTB-IXGY-lQGA2
So i manualy downloaded titanium backup to restore. But when restoring an app it hangs. it just keeps restoring an app for like hours. I think it has something to do with permissions to write?

Ok, reinstalled. Play Store problem is fixed. But titanium still doesn't work.

edit: fixed it. Needed to update supsersu with twrp

Last edited:
Reactions: kamakasnh
Hi why is the Supersu/root preinstalled on the new smiui stable rom, that makes smiui useless for me. Because my Push tan and my Banking App don't work on rooted devices.
Some sMiUI Features require root. You can install "hide my root" from playstore like mentioned before, or you just open SuperUser App -> go to Settings -> select "totally unroot my device"

After many days fighting with PlayStore issue, Root and Custom Recovery not working, bootloader error code 03, after 100 flash to default Android ROM, now my MiPad 2 is back to live with weekly xiaomi.eu_multi_6.3.31, TWRP 3.0-0.0 and SuperSU_6.25.

sMiui won't work for me.
After reboot stuck in sMiui logo.
I want to die.

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Latese stable from smiui kitchen and everything work flawless so far......
Very good job @sebsch1991 !!!!!
(only if you could somehow find a way for the unicode mode to work again cause man its really annoying only 60 characters per sms)

I suggest latest smiui stable for mi 4c with my eyes closed

Keep up !!!

(not advertising or anything like that but I tried to install with 2.8.7 twrp and it was no go-error. I installed 3.0.0-7 from teamsuperluminal site and rom istalled as it should be)

3-way reboot doesn't show, only reboot

not reboot to recovery,
not reboot to bootloader

latest developer smiui 6.4.14

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk

Thank you very much for your work. Newly installed. so far so good. apk Adaway only thing comes off as risk in the antivirus security .

Works flawless so far. Dirty flash on mi4.

Can I safely delete viper and Dolbyb by dragging it to the trash bin? Don't know what its purpose is.