[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

XMPushService keeps the device awake (usually my Mi Pad 2 lasts >30 hours, now it barely touches 24), but it looks like MIUI side fault, as it also happened and reported by official MIUI users. It even manages to escape from Disable Service by creating the same service instance next to disabled one!

EDIT:
It seems that Xiaomi Sync Service is required to prevent this. Just reflashed the same 6.4.14 cooked with it included and the keep awake, and thus the battary drain, is gone

Last edited:
Hi, guys!
I'm tired from battery drain and music lags on devs, that's why I want to flash last stable on my current 6.4.14.
How can I do this? Is it possible without wipe, just by ordinary update with TWRP?

Hi, guys!
I'm tired from battery drain and music lags on devs, that's why I want to flash last stable on my current 6.4.14.
How can I do this? Is it possible without wipe, just by ordinary update with TWRP?

I am considering the same.

Is it easy to alter from the latest DEV build to latest sMiUI stable?
Can you keep al settings or do you need to wipe everything?
And is it possible to maintain SuperSU? I like to keep control over my phone...

Hi, guys!
I tried 2 times: but didn't work
. backup
. wipes
. install stable
. reboot
. let phone settle
. restore data
. reboot
. 'unfortunately, Android.settings stopped'
. un-workable

Now restored the battery-leeching 6.4.14

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk

Centerclockmod (separate mod zip) for 6.3.31 bricks MIUI on kenzo, just black screen after boot, reboot menu works but everything is black otherwise. Flashing disable zip fixes it again. Running on xiaomi,eu 6.3.31 ROM because the sMiui one wouldn't boot.
We have that CenterClock Mod Problem for several devices such like ido,kenzo,wt88047 , wt86047 , latte ? (i dont know all)

Could someone please send me a logcat from the moment when you devices booted and the screen goes black ? That would help me a lot to find the problem. Otherwise I will have to wait until next week when my Mi5 arrives, I think its gonna have the same bug.

We have that CenterClock Mod Problem for several devices such like ido,kenzo,wt88047 , wt86047 , latte ? (i dont know all)

Could someone please send me a logcat from the moment when you devices booted and the screen goes black ? That would help me a lot to find the problem. Otherwise I will have to wait until next week when my Mi5 arrives, I think its gonna have the same bug.
On latte I get no black screen, it's just the mod doesn't work (clock stays on the left).

Any way to update zRAM size on boot? I've modified /system/etc/mcd_default.conf but it doesn't get applied. Tried adding:
Code:
persist.sys.mcd_config_file=/system/etc/mcd_default.conf
to default.prop but the file gets overwritten on reboot.

Hi, guys!

I did flash both stables for Mi4c as well as MiPad1 coming from 6.4.14 but I did the "normal" TWRP-wipe in both cases. I guess that is the best way...

Recently I am using 6.4.14 xiaomi.eu rom.unfortunately I am not very happy with out.I want to install something stable/not very buggy.I like the idea of centre clock.Now how do I install smiui rom on my mi4c.which wipes are necessary? which version of smiui is comparatively good?

Recently I am using 6.4.14 xiaomi.eu rom.unfortunately I am not very happy with out.I want to install something stable/not very buggy.I like the idea of centre clock.Now how do I install smiui rom on my mi4c.which wipes are necessary? which version of smiui is comparatively good?

See my post above yours...:)

See my post above yours...:)
Thanks.But what do you mean by normal twrp flash.Dalvik and cache wipe? or Dalvik+data+cache wipe?
And Is smiui 6.4.14 any better than weekly 6.4.14 in terms of solving problems like music lags,Browser lag?

Thanks.But what do you mean by normal twrp flash.Dalvik and cache wipe? or Dalvik+data+cache wipe?
And Is smiui 6.4.14 any better than weekly 6.4.14 in terms of solving problems like music lags,Browser lag?

"normal" TWRP wipe means the built-in function of TWRP to wipe: is includes Dalvik+data+cache wipe. IMHO the stable is what is says: stable. If it really is better for YOU I cannot say... I use third party apps for music and browsing and I do not have any problems

For those interested I have quite a lot of reboots, at least a couple each day that I am aware off, perhaps more. When it happens the phone is just lying on my desk, not being actively used by me.

also went i plug in headphones the music player starts, then all sound go quite. Also radio doesn't work anymore then. The only way to solve this is to force quite music player while leaving headphone plugged in. The restart other music/radio app.

For those interested I have quite a lot of reboots, at least a couple each day that I am aware off, perhaps more. When it happens the phone is just lying on my desk, not being actively used by me.

also went i plug in headphones the music player starts, then all sound go quite. Also radio doesn't work anymore then. The only way to solve this is to force quite music player while leaving headphone plugged in. The restart other music/radio app.

which device?

Mi2s with sMIUI stable, I have issues with the V4A. I uninstall the driver due to instability. Now the sound is really low and I am in need of the old Sound Boost MOD. Is there anyone who has it? Maybe Seb

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I'm on 6.4.7 on my Mi2s and I still have ads on Youtube even if Adaway is running correctly, never had this issue with Adblocker on previous version, is it just me or anybody else has the same problem? Is there anything to do with Adaway to fix this problem or Adaway app isn't just blocking Youtube ads?

I'm on 6.4.7 on my Mi2s and I still have ads on Youtube even if Adaway is running correctly, never had this issue with Adblocker on previous version, is it just me or anybody else has the same problem? Is there anything to do with Adaway to fix this problem or Adaway app isn't just blocking Youtube ads?
Have you tried searching for updates in AdAway? Personally I stay on 6.3.24 until there will be good build for Mi2S. Here everything is working fine*

*except weak vibration

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Reactions: datu82
Just for the people out there that think 6.3.24 for Mi2s is the best ever:
  • Answer call: other party cannot hear you for 3~4 seconds
  • GPS integration with apps is not-working (Endomondo). With screen off, the app loses GPS fix and will not record position anymore. Google Maps works fine
  • Playing music over bluetooth is choppy. Every half minute it will break up. Tried with Google Music and Rocket Player.
  • You need to double click on icons to open apps.
These points have been the case since 5.11.xx, it's nothing new though. Don't know if these have been solved in later versions than 6.3.24. I think these are bugs that Sebsch can not solve. It's mostly Xiaomi dev team that will have to take care of these. Furthermore, battery life is not OK. It's just that I need Lollipop, otherwise I'd revert to 4.5.9 (or somewhere around there). Now that was an awesome version! :)

Last edited: