[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

OK guys bug should be fixed now .. Problem was related to Browser.apk by xiaomi.eu Team.
For some reason it has a size of 18 MB this week ...last Versions were around 10 MB !
Here you can get a feeling about how bad the low system space problem is actually...

Please download sMiUI 5.2.6 again and reply back if the new version works for you.
I can confirm it works, thank you

Would be great if some of you can report about battery life and screen on time. And please post your settings (cpu limiter, gpu limiter,etc..)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423250165564.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423250165564.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 219
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423250198300.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423250198300.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 209
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423250238464.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423250238464.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 208
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423250254823.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423250254823.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 211
Would be great if some of you can report about battery life and screen on time. And please post your settings (cpu limiter, gpu limiter,etc..)
Tomorrow will be the first whole day with the new version of the ROM and I'll try to test it and report about battery life. I'm currently on 1.2 Ghz limiter (CPU) and 200 Mhz limiter (GPU)

mi2s cwm 6.o.5.1 tdb enabled miui.it v5 4.5.12 sys1 sMiui 5.1.30 sys2
after long time it comes avaiable update message in Updater. If I update OTA do I'll have 5.2.6 from Miui.com in sys 1 instead my V5 4.5.12 and still sMiui in sys2? and about recovery how get back cwm?

Last edited:
mi2s cwm 6.o.5.1 tdb enabled miui.it v5 4.5.12 sys1 sMiui 5.1.30 sys2
after long time it comes avaiable update message in Updater. If I update OTA do I'll have 5.2.6 from Miui.com in sys 1 instead my V5 4.5.12 and still sMiui in sys2? and about recovery how get back cwm?
i can still repeat the same over and over again...
DO NOT UPDATE WITH UPDATER APP !!!
when updating with updater it will
-install official miui.com version from xiaomi china (only chinese and english)
-delete CWM and install stock recovery
-break all your TDB configuration

If you want to use xiaomi.eu or sMiUI ROM - Install CWM and update weekley releases with CWM-Zip!!
If you want to use MIUI China ROM - Install and Update through updater app...

i can still repeat the same over and over again...
DO NOT UPDATE WITH UPDATER APP !!!
when updating with updater it will
-install official miui.com version from xiaomi china (only chinese and english)
-delete CWM and install stock recovery
-break all your TDB configuration

If you want to use xiaomi.eu or sMiUI ROM - Install CWM and update weekley releases with CWM-Zip!!
If you want to use MIUI China ROM - Install and Update through updater app...
already have cwm as I told you and tryed already to flash xiaomi.eu rom zip but I had black screen so went back sMiui by recovery>restore Nandroid. must flash fastboot rom before or there is a way to flash directly xiaomi.eu rom?

Last edited:
First time u have installed smiui a great work .. Have couple of query.
1.when I install weekly ROM ..I should not clear cache and directly install from install from SD card in cwm?so I get all apps

2.mentioned in old message there are fc in Dolby and browser ..how do I change the default browser to chrome..option of clear default is disable.. Thanks

I use EXP version and don't have any problem, but languages proposed are English and chinese.

Great job Sebsch!!!
I don't know what you did, but after 10h (during tonight) my battery life is 96% with 99% in deep sleep. Before, always in standby, after 10h it was 90%.
I'm using greenify, with WiFi, 3g and Bluetooth always on. GPU limiter installed.

Reactions: sebsch1991
Clock is also messed up on this last version.

Lockscreen = time's correct
Widget = wrong, +1 hour
Date and Time preferences = wrong, +1 hour
After clicking to change the time = time's correct

Really annoying, arrived one hour prior to scheduled for work. :p

Reactions: Elbay Malik
Clock is also messed up on this last version.

Lockscreen = time's correct
Widget = wrong, +1 hour
Date and Time preferences = wrong, +1 hour
After clicking to change the time = time's correct

Really annoying, arrived one hour prior to scheduled for work. :p
better early than late :p

First cycle with new version.
GPU limiter - no calls done

5h screen
thank you for detailed screenshots

I've experienced 2 random crashes; settings and Google Play Store. I was able to use both after a re-opening after the crash though..

any news about the browser force close?
i had installed the smiui 1st time with "keep miui browser" and it didnt work.
tried to install unchecking the miui browser.. and now i have no browser at all :/

Could anybody explain in easy words how to use GPU and7or CPU limiter? Does that really affect battery time? If so, does it negatively affect the "smoothness" of our device in general?