[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

About battery drain:
I checked with cpuspy and found that phone never goes to deepsleep. I came from sMIUI 5.3.27. without wipe.
So a made a clean install with wipe data. Now phone seems OK, no battery drain.

Also I confirm the FM radio is not working.

How did you make a clean insall with wipe data?

I got these with sMIUI 5.4.10 lollipop (mi2s).. About 7 hours wake but only about forty minutes active.. What do you think?
Now I'm using for this post and it's -3.8% per hour, obviously increasing
Screenshot_2015-04-17-13-45-54.png
Screenshot_2015-04-17-13-46-03.png
Screenshot_2015-04-17-13-46-10.png
Screenshot_2015-04-17-13-45-54.png Screenshot_2015-04-17-13-46-03.png Screenshot_2015-04-17-13-46-10.png

When I open the "Mi Verification" app and scan the QR code on http://jd.mi.com/ I get:

Backward Camera Resolution、Forward Camera Resolution components do not match factory specifications. They may have been altered or manufactured by an unauthorized third-party.

Is it possible that is due to the usage of this ROM? Any chance that the camera options are altered?
I bought my phone on ibuygou.com which is normally a respectable reseller shop so I don't think it is counterfeit.

I had the same message

86fa046382237ca83488de2ab220d30b.jpg

1 hour and 37 minutes screen on
For me is abnormal battery drain, I think the problem is that I didn't do a wipe data

Great work! Again!! :)

However, zips seem to be corrupt?
I downloaded from 3 different servers, during installation it says (bad) file.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Reactions: nightmike
Sorry for the problem guys, was just a bad upload.
It should be fixed now, please download again ;)

Last edited:
Seb thanks for the L (large) work you do for us. I want to know if there is a way to remove CPU limitations after the installation. If i update and i change it in AROMA , is this enough to cancel previous selections? If there exist some way, please mention it at the first post. Thanks

Last edited:
Install 5.4.17 OK on mi2s. I will test more long time. Just mifit fc...
Thanks sebsch1991 for your hard work and reactivity