[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

and deleting APN ? It will find a new one automatically

/edit: seems we were editing out posting at the same time

Last edited:
Reactions: marios.tesla
Well as of your reply I tested as well and I found that it is a 100 % bug in official xiaomi release.
sMIUI 4.11.14 No bug
sMIUI 4.11.21 BUG
xioami.eu 4.11.21 BUG
miui.com official 4.11.21 BUG

I think other Launchers shouldnt be affected but you gotta try out yourself. As stated before, if xiaomi wont fix that bug in next release i´ll take a deeper look into it.

Thats nothing to worry about, you´re all fine ;)

I am talking about the Notification bug, by which you can't change(remove) notifications in "notification shade" for all apps.
I can still comfirm the miui.com official 4.11.21 do not have the bug in it for now.
So I don't really understand why there is a different conclusion. :-(

Screenshots are coming.

Well as of your reply I tested as well and I found that it is a 100 % bug in official xiaomi release.
sMIUI 4.11.14 No bug
sMIUI 4.11.21 BUG
xioami.eu 4.11.21 BUG
miui.com official 4.11.21 BUG

I think other Launchers shouldnt be affected but you gotta try out yourself. As stated before, if xiaomi wont fix that bug in next release i´ll take a deeper look into it.

Thats nothing to worry about, you´re all fine ;)

Screenshots:

1. go to settings/notifications/manage notifications
Screenshot_2014-11-22-18-19-36.png

2. here we take "Browser" app as example. For now, its notification in "notification shadow" is set to on.
Screenshot_2014-11-22-18-19-56.png

3. and when I disable its notifications in "notification shadow", the information here is "empty". When there is a bug, any change we made will not make sense. So I say there is no Notification Bug in this version.
Screenshot_2014-11-22-18-20-02.png

System info:
Screenshot_2014-11-22-18-20-19.png

It may be a xiaomi.eu 4.11.21 BUG. And of course, I am focusing on the BUG, no offense to anyone. :p

Thank you for your excellent work as always.

Last edited:
But you said you could access internet when using 2g connection? how could you? In toggles page (swipe down at homescreen) you can have data on/off (which means 2g/3g) and wifi on/off. So you could access internet when data was off (the data icon is not lit)?

toggle "date on/off" does not mean "2g/3g". It disables all 2g/3g connection when it is set to off.
If you want to use 2g only, go in settings/mobile networks/preferred network type and set it to 2g only there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elbay Malik
I am talking about the Notification bug, by which you can't change(remove) notifications in "notification shade" for all apps.
I can still comfirm the miui.com official 4.11.21 do not have the bug in it for now.
So I don't really understand why there is a different conclusion. :-(

Screenshots are coming.

Oh I see, yes that was a missunderstanding.
I didnt know about that but I can confirm...

I´ll see what I can do here, thanks for clearing things up.

EDIT: Yes this is a xioami.eu bug.

Is this ROM stable for daily use ?
Iam currently running wiui and there i have "0" problems...

This ROM has good Battery life ? + stable experience?
THX

I can also confirm the bug when changing the default alarm ringtone.

I'm also having some problems with adblocker. It isn't working and I tried adaway too, same problem.

However, the rest of the system is working fine. Some minnor bugs, like the one already reported when trying to add widget switches on the homescreen.

Keep the nice work!

I can also confirm the bug when changing the default alarm ringtone.

I'm also having some problems with adblocker. It isn't working and I tried adaway too, same problem.

However, the rest of the system is working fine. Some minnor bugs, like the one already reported when trying to add widget switches on the homescreen.

Keep the nice work!
What problems do you have with adblocker ?

Banner Ads aren't blocked. For example when using 9gag app or visiting free forums (like forumeiros).

You will never have a 100 % block with hosts blocking. The AdBlocker im providing is updated almost daily and I give you always the latest up to date version

Used to have Wiui... Still actually. Other system. Smiui for daily. Quite snappy. Did got better last update. Or so it feels...

torch in lock screen (by pressing home button) only holds for 3 seconds. Is there a way to configure it just stays on?

torch in lock screen (by pressing home button) only holds for 3 seconds. Is there a way to configure it just stays on?
You can also just hold it for like 5 seconds and wait for the screen to turn off, leaving the flashlight lit even after you remove your finger from the home button.

Or, you know, within 3 seconds just press the power button so the screen turns off and leaves the flashlight on!

I don't know about configuration possibilities but it's kinda easy to just press the button a little longer or even just press the power button in time.

Reactions: rendolf
You can also just hold it for like 5 seconds and wait for the screen to turn off, leaving the flashlight lit even after you remove your finger from the home button.

Or, you know, within 3 seconds just press the power button so the screen turns off and leaves the flashlight on!

I don't know about configuration possibilities but it's kinda easy to just press the button a little longer or even just press the power button in time.
wonderful! do you know more tips and tricks in v6 ?