[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I cannot install more than the half apps i usually had. My system has 12.7mb free space. Why is this so small? I have not install sth special. Do we need M1cha's repartition script? Is the gapps the problem? If is that, please let us use small gapps instead of these. I want more app space .thanks

I cannot install more than the half apps i usually had. My system has 12.7mb free space. Why is this so small? I have not install sth special. Do we need M1cha's repartition script? Is the gapps the problem? If is that, please let us use small gapps instead of these. I want more app space .thanks
I had the same problem when I used two systems and both of them had apps. After I'm ready to select one for daily use, I remove the other system from CWM, and it gives me at least 1.6GB system space (before removing WIUIv6 I had only 210MB left in system)

Reactions: kamakasnh
Of course if you have tdb enable you share system space so half and half. If you have lot of apps then the space is a located dynamically and the other part is getting smaller and smaller.. Had cyanogen I made nandroid backup then move it on the hard drive. Then format partitions and so use daily smiui

System Partition is fine for me. Gapps are already the smallest version!
When you are low on space on /data you should think about using Michas repartition script.
I used it and resized /data and /system for more space..and reduced /sdcard size a little bit.

When both of your systems (System 1 and System 2) are fully installed with all apps you will quickly get out of space.. So most people have only 1 System fully installed and the other for testing.

System Partition is fine for me. Gapps are already the smallest version!
When you are low on space on /data you should think about using Michas repartition script.
I used it and resized /data and /system for more space..and reduced /sdcard size a little bit.

When both of your systems (System 1 and System 2) are fully installed with all apps you will quickly get out of space.. So most people have only 1 System fully installed and the other for testing.

Exactly like that

But... Do you deleted MiDrive from File Explorer?

Edit: Ah, I think if you install CameraNext from Aroma Installer the phone doesn't boot.

Last edited:
Can anyone use Truecaller app with MIUIv6 call screen? I can't see truecaller menu in MIUIv6 call screen...

A problem I'm facing is that phone numbers and contacts that they are on my blocklist are not actually blocked! Incoming calls and sms keep ringing as normal, non blacklisted, numbers....
Anyone experiencing this behavior?

Hello can you fix the Bug that in my Car the Carrier show 26201 and when i play a song i dont see the elapsed time from the song ?

today I found that still had to wait 5 seconds to grant root access (for ClockSync). thought to have understood that that time was to be reduced to 1 second, or am I mistaken?

today I found that still had to wait 5 seconds to grant root access (for ClockSync). thought to have understood that that time was to be reduced to 1 second, or am I mistaken?
I know that it was mentioned but it is not in changelog. I also was looking for that

Yes its on schedule but I had problems get it working ..
Im pretty sure its available on next friday ;)

and how about low call volume?can we fix it??
I was telling about it a few posts earlier...
Please try to set your call volume down and fully up again while in call.
This seems to be a v6 bug.

I have a wifi issue. To switch from one to another wifi I must enter to airplane mode or turn off the phone.
Second problem(question) : is possibile c
read the notifications in the lockscreen? (Lower the curtain on the lockscreen)

I have a wifi issue. To switch from one to another wifi I must enter to airplane mode or turn off the phone.
Second problem(question) : is possibile c
read the notifications in the lockscreen? (Lower the curtain on the lockscreen)
For second one, yes. For example if there is a whatsapp message notification, you can pinch to zoom on the notification in lockscreen after lowering the curtain, to see the author and message written to you.

Reactions: sakura10