[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

The face camera has a error, when you turn on the mirror to the photo the image stays to head down, and not do what have to do. =/

Hi, i have a problem with whether geolocalization. It finds me only after cleaning cache, if I move to a different city it remains on that city.

Reactions: dabox
@sebsch1991 , Could You in next release(or next, next...) separate volume settings ,for a ringtone and notification sound. Is it possible in sMIUI ?
Im afraid, I cannot do this for you. If you find a MIUI MOD/ROM with that feature I could have a look into it.

Whoah! I got the MiBand as an early Xmas present. So cool. And yes on my Mi2 (and Mi3)
And even cooler, really, is this: http://en.miui.com/thread-53761-421-1.html

Get notifications from any app, I did that for whatsapp, on your MiBand, set your own colors, vibration.

So happy. Yay.
I´ve tried it and had some problems (but did test quite shortly though..)
Notification on Call working great.
Notification of any other APP (WhatsApp, eMail, etc..) worked, but on every notification the band flashed 2 times blue with only 1 dot and after that the correct notification came with the correct color and 3 dots. Did you experience the same ?

Original Thread says, that the "Notification Version" will drain battery faster. That might be true.
Could you make a test among 1 or 2 days with the modded and original version and compare the battery consumption of "MiBand App" and "Bluetooth Connection" in % ?
Would be great to have a real value how much it impacts the duration :)

Hi all,
regarding volume boost (I guess thats the responsible feature), it seems to boost volume but on every call I need to do "volume -" and then "volume +", reach the max and then it boosts.
Is this a problem or the way it should be?
Is there a way to have the boost constant?

Thanks.
I currently dont have any other solution for that. IMHO its a MIUIv6 bug, I cant do anything here :/

The face camera has a error, when you turn on the mirror to the photo the image stays to head down, and not do what have to do. =/
You mean your front Camera ? Well as for me it works just fine, no bugs or different views here.
Please make sure you installed sMIUI with Full Wipe when coming from other system.
If problem still occurs please send screenshot or video of your fault.

Merry Christmas to all of you :) :) :)

I´ve tried it and had some problems (but did test quite shortly though..)
Notification on Call working great.
Notification of any other APP (WhatsApp, eMail, etc..) worked, but on every notification the band flashed 2 times blue with only 1 dot and after that the correct notification came with the correct color and 3 dots. Did you experience the same ?
I have the same situation -first blinks blue dot and after that correct one.

Original Thread says, that the "Notification Version" will drain battery faster. That might be true.
Could you make a test among 1 or 2 days with the modded and original version and compare the battery consumption of "MiBand App" and "Bluetooth Connection" in % ?
Would be great to have a real value how much it impacts the duration :)

Do you think they mean phone battery, not miband battery? For miband battery it would be much worse because of increased number of notifications and vibration ..but for the phone I don't know why it could drain battery visibly faster..
But I'll test it ;-)

Merry Christmas !

I'm sorry for the odd post, but i have (and also we have) to give credits for his work and his communication with us, the users, to (who else) the creator of smiui, sebsch. Merry Christmas to you and everyone

Reactions: Dizplay and rendolf
Hi guys... Is it normal?

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Sorry for double post, I can't edit previous one to add photo from mobile phone
Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419539119205.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419539119205.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 310
Sorry for double post, I can't edit previous one to add photo from mobile phone
ask google for RILJ wakelock.
I dont have that problem, sorry.

Certainly, I just wanted to point out that with this version is missing the option of changing the lockscreen background

Certainly, I just wanted to point out that with this version is missing the option of changing the lockscreen background
Sure, works as usual.
Gallery -> select picture -> more -> set as wallpaper -> lockscreen
or in themes app
Themes -> category -> customize theme -> lockscreen

I dont see the problem ?

I´ve uploaded sMIUI 4.12.26 EXP Version.

Experimental Version is no longer named 5.x.x !!!
Check out the new Build and happy flashing ;)
Is it ok to flash exp version over "normal" smiu without full wipe ? Does it have Polish language ?