[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Is it ok to flash exp version over "normal" smiu without full wipe ? Does it have Polish language ?
Yes You can flash without Full Wipe.

sebsch, could you share the Theme/Icons in your first post?

Icons are from Themes App .. search for "christmas snowfall"
I just use the Icons, the rest is quite ugly ^^ ...

Wallpaper is added as attachment.

Attachments

• danboard_2-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
    danboard_2-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 306
Reactions: MSephiroth
Yes You can flash without Full Wipe.

Icons are from Themes App .. search for "christmas snowfall"
I just use the Icons, the rest is quite ugly ^^ ...

Wallpaper is added as attachment.
Thanks, I've already done it, but unfortunately it doesn't have Polish language ...

Sebsch1991. Can You make that in my car the carrier not show 22061. And please add the german language. And the Chinese Symbols in the Calendar Widgets are ugly.Thank you :)

Tested both normal and experimental version of 4.12.26. Both work fine.

Differences:
- browser on normal version lacks the start page with the pinned urls (that's the reason I swapped to the exp version)
- fonts on exp version are bigger (like on the previous version) and don't match with the size of my native language's fonts. On normal version, that problem doesn't exist
- normal version has the timezone issue (setting the timezone in manual mode doesn't help), whereas the exp version keeps the time ok so far.

Differences:
- browser on normal version lacks the start page with the pinned urls (that's the reason I swapped to the exp version)
- fonts on exp version are bigger (like on the previous version) and don't match with the size of my native language's fonts. On normal version, that problem doesn't exist
- normal version has the timezone issue (setting the timezone in manual mode doesn't help), whereas the exp version keeps the time ok so far.
The timezone issue seems to be regionally-related, since some do and some don't have that issue. And for browser, I use chrome and uninstall miui browser, since bookmarks and history are synchronized with my desktop chrome.

for browser, I use chrome and uninstall miui browser, since bookmarks and history are synchronized with my desktop chrome.

That's good for you.
Nevertheless, it's nice to know the differences between the two ROMs regarding the stock browser, in case someone's (like me) is interested in.

Reactions: jack4ya
That's good for you.
Nevertheless, it's nice to know the differences between the two ROMs regarding the stock browser, in case someone's (like me) is interested in.
Thnx! I was interested in this and asked this couple of days ago... I think.
Didn't notice any difference. But I have custom font, and use CM browser, and apparently I am in the lucky timezone.

But thnx again. Really appreciated.

Reactions: Tenant
Thnx! I was interested in this and asked this couple of days ago... I think.
Didn't notice any difference. But I have custom font, and use CM browser, and apparently I am in the lucky timezone.

The "font problem" appears only on facebook app, not on browsing or gmail app etc

Differences:

There are some more differences.. xiaomi.eu removes the Kuapian Cloud Storage from FileExplorer, etc...
You can decompile both ROMs and see all the differences. Whereas most xioami.eu changes are res-related and not in the "real" code (smali-Files).

The "font problem" appears only on facebook app, not on browsing or gmail app etc

The Font is just a few Files. If you dont like the Font in MIUI EXP version, install another one in Theme APP or use root-explorer to delete all Files beginning with "miui...." in /system/fonts/ !

The timezone issue seems to be regionally-related, since some do and some don't have that issue. And for browser, I use chrome and uninstall miui browser, since bookmarks and history are synchronized with my desktop chrome.
no, i can confirm that the timezone problem happen in sMIUI normal version (mine is gmt +7) but when i switch to sMIUI EXP version the problem is missing. so there has to be "something" wrong in xiaomi.eu version (normal version) other than just removing chinese apps.

Happy new year for you guys, I hope you have a great 2015 !

Sebsch1991. Can You make that in my car the carrier not show 22061. And please add the german language. And the Chinese Symbols in the Calendar Widgets are ugly.Thank you :)

The problem is, that I cannot recompile xioami.eu ressources ! I dont know what they do but Im getting compilation errors for almost every APK on xioami.eu-based Roms.
No problems with miui.com Base!

I can't hear anything when i'm calling someone with 4.12.26 :(

But they hear me.

Try hardware test Apps. Maybe your mic is not working properly... Otherwise a full wipe might fix four problem.

Hi,

Happy new year !

I followed your work since the end of WIUI and i give you thanks.
Actualy i have a problem with my GPRS service with roms based on MIUIv6 and i dont know how to solve it. Can u help me please?

I tried a lot of solutions without success. Look at this link:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/3g-problem-miuiv6-on-mi2.26413/

I´ve read your thread but unfortunately I have no solution for you that wouldnt have already been posted there.

Reactions: Elbay Malik
My 3G work only after I go on Mobile Internet Connection impostation (I don't know what is his name in english)

Dont have any problems. Works fine.
Your problem might not be ROM related.

No i have the same problem coming from 3 or 4 older releases. Installing for example Mokee no problem or WIUI.

Also in this rom under account i can't see and setup my google account and i have tried also a full wipe with sdcard format.