[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

In our country we don't have 2G internet, thus when I enable data, 3G and 2G networks are available, when I disable data, 2G network (sms+phone call) is available. No problem there.

No i have the same problem coming from 3 or 4 older releases. Installing for example Mokee no problem or WIUI.

Also in this rom under account i can't see and setup my google account and i have tried also a full wipe with sdcard format.
Yes I can confirm that in settings/accounts I cannot add new accounts, but that should be MIUIv6 issue, not sMIUI issue. You can setup a google account when opening pre-installed play store, can't you? Also if you install gmail app, you can add as many google accounts as you can through gmail app interface for now.

Sebsch, as I read ,xiaomi is not going to make an update tomorrow..do you plan to give us something special tomorrow from yourself , or we have to wait till 5.1.9 ? ;-)

Sebsch, as I read ,xiaomi is not going to make an update tomorrow..do you plan to give us something special tomorrow from yourself , or we have to wait till 5.1.9 ? ;-)
Check changelog on Post#2

5.1.2 will be released within the next 2 hours ;)

5.1.2 is online, first Version in 2015 !

Unfortunately still based on 4.12.26, due to Xiaomi Hollidays, but packed with some nice new features fixes and updates ;)
Have a nice weekend !
WiFi Display (miracast) is not working, no delivery status in SMS app and no access to accounts setting ..so we still have all bugs from 4.12.26 version..

WiFi Display (miracast) is not working, no delivery status in SMS app and no access to accounts setting ..so we still have all bugs from 4.12.26 version..

The bugs you are talking about are coming from base ROM. As stated above, in the changelog and in a few posts earlier there is no BaseROM Update this week.
Please dont expect me to Fix BaseROM-related bugs, as I am no Xiaomi developer, staff member or whatever...

Hi Sebsch, do you still develop EXP ROM? for next 5.1.9 miui.com ROM

Yes I do, stay tuned ;P

Reactions: MSephiroth
The bugs you are talking about are coming from base ROM. As stated above, in the changelog and in a few posts earlier there is no BaseROM Update this week.
Please dont expect me to Fix BaseROM-related bugs, as I am no Xiaomi developer, staff member or whatever...

Yes I do, stay tuned ;P
Yes, I know, you make a lot of great things, so I hoped that maybe you'll fix it in a magical way ;-) BTW..Xiaomi had a very bad December with their shity updates..

Ok, my bad. :(

I'd like to change to sMIUI due to network issues with PACMAN ROM. I've read there are some issue from base rom in the last one, is the last version of sMIUI still usable if I flash it after a full wipe ?

Starting from previous version of the rom (4.12.26), if you have other notifications from the same app already present in the status bar (e.g. a new message from Whatsapp), the device doesn't show the 3 dots next to the notification icon to show that there are new notifications. Is there a way to restore it?

It's not entirely true, ART works well and is faster than Dalvik on KK AOSP. It might not be the case on MIUI V6 though.
ART is not yet fully optimized. It was supposed to be a solution for slow phones that have low RAM. But it is now available in beta versions for only high end devices :D . Also some customizations are not possible there (like xposed). I'd say give it a time ;)

Not true, ART isn't beta and is turned on by default on LP. No matter what device running it.

Not true, ART isn't beta and is turned on by default on LP. No matter what device running it.
If you watch android l forums you would see it has many things missing yet. I wouldn't call it full release, yet it is beta for me. It doesn't have xposed, I won't use it. And as I said it was advertised as a system for low end devices but is released Only for high end devices. You be the judge

If you watch android l forums you would see it has many things missing yet. I wouldn't call it full release, yet it is beta for me. It doesn't have xposed, I won't use it. And as I said it was advertised as a system for low end devices but is released Only for high end devices. You be the judge
Where the hell you found, that LP was advertised to be for low end devices. This is simply nonsense. Only reason why LP running mostly high-end devices is simple. They have higher priority in update schedule. No one force the manufacturers to do this. They can start with low end if they have updated sources. BTW what things are missing?

the hell. ..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420277294924.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420277294924.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 246
Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh
Hello,

Few months back i have installed this ROM.
Now i want to my backup of my apps, data and copy that to my next device mi4.
But i cannot make a backup, only can choose for a routine way.
But than also i cannot make a any backup.

I can try to use other backup apps (titanium etc) but i prefer to standard backup app.

Someone?