[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

What do you mean "by the routine way"? By auto-backup?

Anyway, you can find the back-up apps in Settings-> Additionnal or extra settings ->and at the bottom "Backup and reset".
The backup is save in SD Card so you can move it. But I don't know if backups from Mi2 to Mi4 are compatible. :p

Is it what you need?

Anyway, you can find the back-up apps in Settings-> Additionnal or extra settings ->and at the bottom "Backup and reset".
The backup is save in SD Card so you can move it. But I don't know if backups from Mi2 to Mi4 are compatible.

Is it what you need?
Addictional Settings (under Privacy) and Backup and reset

Hi, i don't want to be rude, but is there any chance that you'll upload the 5.1.3 based rom today ?

Thanks!

The backup is save in SD Card so you can move it. But I don't know if backups from Mi2 to Mi4 are compatible. :p

Is it what you need?

Thanks for your reply.

I changed language and now i can make a backup, strange thing.

I finally found the bug/feature of xioami.eu which is responsible for the TimeZone issues !!!

Fixed Version 5.1.3 is uploading and ready to download very soon!
WELL DONE... It wasn't an issue I had, but still...

(Hope you liked your liquid happiness at Xmas)

Sorry was kinda busy today, but now its ready to download for you.

5.1.3 is online and is highly recommended!!!

Last 5.1.2 Version has problems with /system partition space, which could and did end in bootloops...
Furthermore I have managed to remove the "Europe TimeZone lock"!
See Changelog in Post #2 for all Changes !

WELL DONE... It wasn't an issue I had, but still...

(Hope you liked your liquid happiness at Xmas)

Oh that was you ? Yes I wasnt up for a beer, but I had some nice mulled wines on christmasmarket :D Thanks for that :)

Sorry was kinda busy today, but now its ready to download for you.

5.1.3 is online and is highly recommended!!!

Last 5.1.2 Version has problems with /system partition space, which could and did end in bootloops...
Furthermore I have managed to remove the "Europe TimeZone lock"!
See Changelog in Post #2 for all Changes !

Oh that was you ? Yes I wasnt up for a beer, but I had some nice mulled wines on christmasmarket :D Thanks for that :)
You're the man! That bug was pretty annoying! Thanks mate!

5.1.3 ROM works fine. Thanks a lot, @sebsch1991 .
The only thing I'm missing in this ROM is that the default browser doesn't show the start page with the pinned URLs.
In the EXP version, this feature is fine. Could you implement this in one of the future releases?

Reactions: ygyrt
5.1.3 ROM works fine. Thanks a lot, @sebsch1991 .
The only thing I'm missing in this ROM is that the default browser doesn't show the start page with the pinned URLs.
In the EXP version, this feature is fine. Could you implement this in one of the future releases?
Im afraid, Im not planning to do that.
But you can easily do it by yourself..
Just download the official MIUI.COM ROM every week and take the Browser.apk of it.
Overwrite your existing sMIUI Browser.apk in /system/priv-app/ and youll have your start page ;)
Your Browser wont be multilanguage though ..

Reactions: Tenant
Nice work. I have only a problem: when i push one of this buttons the keybord become so slow for 1 second. Anyone noticed that? I have the same problem with aosp keybord

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420387599370.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420387599370.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 278
Can I do the same thing with the file explorer app?
Nice work. I have only a problem: when i push one of this buttons the keybord become so slow for 1 second. Anyone noticed that? I have the same problem with aosp keybord
I don't use Google or AOSP keyboard, I use TouchPal keyboard, I love it

Yes, I had the same when I was using google keyboard. I changed default keyboard to swiftkey, now I don't have that lag

Reactions: Krucios

I will see if I can do some improvements on google apps ...

And sebsch. A Question. You know why in my Car the Carrier show 26201 and not Telekom ?
Sorry, I have no idea...
Maybe some other users can help you ?

How long does your battery lasts with 3g and automatic brightness? Today I had less than 2 hours of screen on!

How long does your battery lasts with 3g and automatic brightness? Today I had less than 2 hours of screen on!
That is actually what I have at most. Normally it is less than 2 hour screen on time. But that has nothing to do with ROM or open applications. I freeze or uninstall all the apps that I don't use after installing the ROM. My battery has undergone a bad overcharging event, and after that it has been discharging very fastly

Im afraid, Im not planning to do that.
But you can easily do it by yourself..
Just download the official MIUI.COM ROM every week and take the Browser.apk of it.
Overwrite your existing sMIUI Browser.apk in /system/priv-app/ and youll have your start page ;)
Your Browser wont be multilanguage though ..

Thanks for the tip. That was easy. :)
I took the browser.apk from your EXP ROM and replaced the one in the 5.1.3 zip. Now everything is OK.

how to add other google account??? it's impossible
Go to settings, find accounts tab, click on "add". continue as adding your first gmail account (in 4.12.26 it wasn't possible but in 5.1.3 it is possible)

To make sure that new account is added, go to playstore, swipe from left to open accounts page. If in front of your e-mail there is an arrow pointing down, then it means there is more than one gmail account in your phone. select whichever the account you want by clicking on the arrow pointing down.

Go to settings, find accounts tab, click on "add". continue as adding your first gmail account (in 4.12.26 it wasn't possible but in 5.1.3 it is possible)

To make sure that new account is added, go to playstore, swipe from left to open accounts page. If in front of your e-mail there is an arrow pointing down, then it means there is more than one gmail account in your phone. select whichever the account you want by clicking on the arrow pointing down.

add gmail account with IMAP?

and where i choise WHAT I want to syncronize?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-05-02-17-22.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-05-02-17-22.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 268
add gmail account with IMAP?

and where i choise WHAT I want to syncronize?
When you open the device from clean flash you add your first gmail account by the same way, I didn't understand why you asked "add gmail account with IMAP?" question. I can't be helpful in syncronisation settings, since I disable it, you may ask anyone who uses it.