[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hi !
Very good rom, smooth and one of best battery life!
I remove xiaomi service with the aroma installer, so I can't use the miui theme engine.
How can I run it?
There is a Xposed module for it but not working with v6..
Can I just flash the xiaomi service to get them engine?
Thanks you for your help :)

Google Play is not nice to night...
What do you mean ?

Thanks as always! XD

Just one question: what happened with Root permission? It seems every app has ROOT permission already?
Hm can someone confirm ? Cant check that currently.. Maybe a bug from official Version, I didnt do any changes to Security Center :/

Hi !
Very good rom, smooth and one of best battery life!
I remove xiaomi service with the aroma installer, so I can't use the miui theme engine.
How can I run it?
There is a Xposed module for it but not working with v6..
Can I just flash the xiaomi service to get them engine?
Thanks you for your help :)
Just reflash sMiUI over your current installation and enable the xiaomi-services.

The way I got the 'Google play services has stopped working' message to stop appearing 20 times a minute was going to titanium backup and deleting/wiping the data in 'Google play services'.
Immediately after doing this, gapps (not Google play services) crashed once but that's all.

Next release will contain the new sMiUI bootanimation ;)
Hope you like it !

boot1.gif
boot2.gif

The way I got the 'Google play services has stopped working' message to stop appearing 20 times a minute was going to titanium backup and deleting/wiping the data in 'Google play services'.
Immediately after doing this, gapps (not Google play services) crashed once but that's all.
Exactly what I did...
No wait... Uninstall current and installed my backup. But yes... Using Titanium

Hello.

Can you put your new boot animation as an option in the aroma installer please?

I prefer an original look as xiaomi does.

Has anyone having lag problems after xposed installation on sMIUI? For example, I noticed that using keyboard

Hello.

Can you put your new boot animation as an option in the aroma installer please?

I prefer an original look as xiaomi does.
sMiUI bootanimation will be the default animation.
You can always change the bootanimation with Themes app or by putting your favourite animation to themes directory in /data partition :)

hello I downloaded the pack boot animation but .cmw I can not install it, how to do?
thank you
sorry for English
Try this

or wait for next release. It will be included!

sMiUI bootanimation will be the default animation.
You can always change the bootanimation with Themes app or by putting your favourite animation to themes directory in /data partition :)

Try this

or wait for next release. It will be included!

So, we have to set our boot animation when we flash the rom if we doesn't like it or if we prefer another?