[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hi @sebsch1991, first of all, thanks again for your wonderfull job. Just one question. With MIUI V5 when I turned down the volume with the side buttons, at the last step I had vibrate and then, pushing once again, silent mode.
Is there a way to have these settings in your ROM?

Hi @sebsch1991, first of all, thanks again for your wonderfull job. Just one question. With MIUI V5 when I turned down the volume with the side buttons, at the last step I had vibrate and then, pushing once again, silent mode.
Is there a way to have these settings in your ROM?
This feature is no more available since MIUI v6.. I think I cannot help you here :/

one hand mode there isn't ?
Yes, Xiaomi disabled it for Mi2/s .. Seems reasonable, since the Mi2 has only 4.3 inch display .. no need for that feature here.

Reactions: pelongs
I can not calibrate the compass, appears only the pressure, do not appear latitude, longitude and altitude

2 ... can not install recovery, I saw in another post, the v6 has locked bootloader, how can I do?
i want to install this rom, what i can do?
i like the original v6 rom, but still lagg in some games, in v5 my m2 is excelent for games, no lagg.

2 ... can not install recovery, I saw in another post, the v6 has locked bootloader, how can I do?
i want to install this rom, what i can do?
i like the original v6 rom, but still lagg in some games, in v5 my m2 is excelent for games, no lagg.
You must downgrade to v5. Search on Google

Maybe I'm the dumb... how do I choose the picture resolution in camera settings?!?
I can only select the pictures quality (low-mid-high) but not the size

Maybe I'm just blind but I cannot see German. I do use more locale 2 but... Any hint?

Cheers,

Matze

PS. Very good ROM in my opinion!

Oops - I should have read the entire thread because I guess there was a hint already stating that German is included in the EXP version, correct? If so, is the 5.1.9 EXP stable for everyday use?

2nd question: Greenify is asking to be put on a "white list" to be able to do its job to send apps in an automated sleep mode... Does anybody know about this? (There could possibly be a problem between MIUI Security App and SuperSU. Security app says "no apps have root access" but Titanium Backup definitely has it via SuperSU)

Thanks,

Matze

Last edited:
For now no bugs with 5.1.9 EXP German language
About greenify I am not sure I just try miui again because of the sound bug on cm11

I guess we are on the same boat with regard to CM11 - anyway one I must confess that sMIUI seems a very good alternative.

Cheers,

Matze

PS. Greenify-problem was obviously related to a not fully updated SuperSU. It remains a bit strange that the MIUI Security App still says "no apps have root access"

I guess we are on the same boat with regard to CM11 - anyway one I must confess that sMIUI seems a very good alternative.

Cheers,

Matze

PS. Greenify-problem was obviously related to a not fully updated SuperSU. It remains a bit strange that the MIUI Security App still says "no apps have root access"
Latest MIUI versions seem to have a buggy Permission Management. Means they grant root access to all apps without asking you to allow this. So your greenify should be granted anyway.

No need to install SuperSU in MIUI Roms.. They may conflict each other, dont know ..

OT: Schön hier auch mal ein paar Landsmänner zu sehen ;)

You did a great job... thx for your hard work
my last miui was one of the wiui versions but yours feels smoother for now (just one day testing)
Just a question do you have the knowledge about adding undervolting or some other kernel features? That would be really great