[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

No, wait.
You mean I cannot choose the pic size??!?

I HAVE to take 10Mp pics to open them on a tiny 5" screen?!??
This SUCKS, come on, it can't be true

Max size for 16:9 is 10mpx because CMOS sensor is built in 4:3 format.
Software simply cut the image borders and image simply lose pixel.
There's some camera app don't let you choose image format.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Latest MIUI versions seem to have a buggy Permission Management. Means they grant root access to all apps without asking you to allow this. So your greenify should be granted anyway.

No need to install SuperSU in MIUI Roms.. They may conflict each other, dont know ..

OT: Schön hier auch mal ein paar Landsmänner zu sehen ;)

Ok, thanks for your explanation! With regard to Greenify: the thing is that obviously MIUI prevents Greenify from doeing its job = does not fully give root access. Therefore I installed SuperSU and now it works...

One more question: where exactly would I have to copy third-party icons that a MIUI theme can access them via "customize theme"? If I choose "local" there are only the themes (and their corresponding icons) listed that I downloaded with the theme manager...

OT: Das Kompliment geht an Dich und Deine Arbeit!

Max size for 16:9 is 10mpx because CMOS sensor is built in 4:3 format.
Software simply cut the image borders and image simply lose pixel.
There's some camera app don't let you choose image format.

Maybe I was not clear: I want to take a stupid 3Mp or 5Mp photo.

I could do it on MIUI5. They changed it?

You can find lots of apps in playstore.
In this forum i found and xda i found tried lenovo cam and it's good, nubia camera and it's good and even m1cha porting of old v5 miui app more stable than previous and you can select resolution.

Correct - I just appreciated the recommendation from Alex, then saw - just accidently - the modded app. Main reason for my post was to say that the Oneplus One camera app crashed in my case and maybe someone looks into it...

Anybody with bluetooth problems? In my case the call goes out, I can hear the other part, but he/she cannot hear me... Any suggestions?

EDIT: seems that the mic is the problem. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for your explanation! With regard to Greenify: the thing is that obviously MIUI prevents Greenify from doeing its job = does not fully give root access. Therefore I installed SuperSU and now it works...

One more question: where exactly would I have to copy third-party icons that a MIUI theme can access them via "customize theme"? If I choose "local" there are only the themes (and their corresponding icons) listed that I downloaded with the theme manager...

OT: Das Kompliment geht an Dich und Deine Arbeit!

You have to install third party icons via themes/local/install from sd card (at the bottom of page)
Then to apply it you shoudl go to themes/customize/icons/local and select the one you have installed

Reactions: Matze002
The Font is just a few Files. If you dont like the Font in MIUI EXP version, install another one in Theme APP or use root-explorer to delete all Files beginning with "miui...." in /system/fonts/ !

Having done this in the EXP version - and imho it looks much better...

yes we have a vibration bug, but only for the buttons ...keyboard is working for me ...that seems to be an bug in official release...i tested with xiaomi.eu base ROM ..

one hand mode works for me

Reactions: stillka
yes we have a vibration bug, but only for the buttons ...keyboard is working for me ...that seems to be an bug in official release...i tested with xiaomi.eu base ROM ..

one hand mode works for me
Sorry, only softkeys don't work, keyboard and hand mode works fine!!

Good. I see only a bug changing audio, when i change it i don't see multimedia but i see bluetooth (i have bluetooth disabled)

ae9ee128bd802038ba553776b2ace9cd.jpg

Reactions: jack4ya and cartone