[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I would like to thank all Donators for their great support !!
I really enjoy creating sMiUI with all its features and it is a pleasure to see that others like and appreciate my work.
Thank You!

----

I actually planned to buy a Mi4 around christmas 2014, but I was waiting for a better price and now the 64 GB Version is not availble for weeks now ...
I will not be buying a Mi-Note or Mi-NotePro as I think it is kinda weird and uncomfortable to have such "big" devices. Phone up to 5 inch or Tablet with about 10 inch, I dont like that "phablet" idea...
Will I build sMiUI for Mi-Note ? Well if there is enough requests I will think about it.

I am hoping for a great Mi5 in Summer 2015 and will be preordering the device immediately as soon as its published
Firstly, thank YOU very much for your work. Secondly, well yes, I thought the same about the phone size. And, after using mi2s for over a year (and samsung galaxy s for 2 yeas before that) I thought my hands would never get used to a device with more than 4.7". But I bought myself a note 3 (with 5.7") and after a week I can use it with one hand now :D Yes, I was against phablets, but I'm using one right now and its awesome ;)

@sebsch1991. Bei decuro und miui-germany findet man deine Rom nicht. Vlt. Solltest du die mal dort Posten....

Translation....
Maybe u should post your Rom in that Forums......

The OnePlus One camera app FCs when you click on panorama, also happened with last week's release.

I really enjoy creating sMiUI with all its features and it is a pleasure to see that others like and appreciate my work.

Thank You!

----

I actually planned to buy a Mi4 around christmas 2014, but I was waiting for a better price and now the 64 GB Version is not availble for weeks now ...
I will not be buying a Mi-Note or Mi-NotePro as I think it is kinda weird and uncomfortable to have such "big" devices. Phone up to 5 inch or Tablet with about 10 inch, I dont like that "phablet" idea...
Will I build sMiUI for Mi-Note ? Well if there is enough requests I will think about it.

I am hoping for a great Mi5 in Summer 2015 and will be preordering the device immediately as soon as its published
Thanks to you, sebsch!!

So, are you going to stay with xiaomi?

The battery times are ridiculous here. 30 hours, awake 4/5 hours...
Thank You!

----

You really have no idea do you... ;) You get that great support only in one way. ;)

Talking about the Mi4... By coincidence this week I was wondering, maybe you are interested in my Mi3? I use my Mi2S because it's smaller... But I could not ever get myself to sell the Mi3. It's such a lovely phone, and that screen! Oy! So if you are interested contact me. You don't even have to update it... guess which rom is on it.

BTW: The battery times are ridiculous here (mi2s)... 30 hours, awake 4/5 hours, and that is not an exception...

The battery times are ridiculous here. 30 hours, awake 4/5 hours...

You really have no idea do you... ;) You get that great support only in one way. ;)

Talking about the Mi4... By coincidence this week I was wondering, maybe you are interested in my Mi3? I use my Mi2S because it's smaller... But I could not ever get myself to sell the Mi3. It's such a lovely phone, and that screen! Oy! So if you are interested contact me. You don't even have to update it... guess which rom is on it.

BTW: The battery times are ridiculous here (mi2s)... 30 hours, awake 4/5 hours, and that is not an exception...
:D Thanks, but now. I dont like Mi3 that much .. Hate the design.

What do you mean with redicolus ? In a positive way ?

Could you add option to choose lock/unlock sound?
I hate new sounds

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°
upload_2015-2-21_16-56-48.png
upload_2015-2-21_16-57-39.png

Could you add option to choose lock/unlock sound?
I hate new sounds

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°
Hi,

@lanlan : Maybe @xeGox only want to change the lockscreen sound and not disable it ! At least this is what I understand from his message.;)
Thats easy. Take Root Explorer and go to \system\media\audio\ui\
lock.ogg
unlock.ogg

Change those files to whatever you want. But this is nothing what I could add to AROMA.

Hi,

@lanlan : Maybe @xeGox only want to change the lockscreen sound and not disable it ! At least this is what I understand from his message.;)
Yes... I would change lockscreen sound

Some german users here who want to test latest build including german language ?
Would be great if someone could test Mi3/Mi4 build too