[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hello,

this is a GREAT rom, but I have few problems...

-in phonecalls sometimes a can't hear anything and noone can here me... I thought that I solved id by changing from only 2G to prefer 3G, but today it happened to me again even in 3G... Usually problem solved changing to loud speaker and back, but not always

- I had battery drain and in wakelock detector I read that it was "suspend_backoff". Restart solved it but maybe this information is relevant for someone...

- Camera with flash is "wierd" - when i focuse it by tap to display, it is always focuse again after that before taking picture

- on lockscreen when i hold home button, flash will shine, when I unpush it, it shine but just few seconds more and than it turn itself off

- gps doesn't work without internet at all

Speed is absolutely amazing and battery too!

Reactions: Radnou
Hello,

this is a GREAT rom, but I have few problems...

-in phonecalls sometimes a can't hear anything and noone can here me... I thought that I solved id by changing from only 2G to prefer 3G, but today it happened to me again even in 3G... Usually problem solved changing to loud speaker and back, but not always

- I had battery drain and in wakelock detector I read that it was "suspend_backoff". Restart solved it but maybe this information is relevant for someone...

- Camera with flash is "wierd" - when i focuse it by tap to display, it is always focuse again after that before taking picture

- on lockscreen when i hold home button, flash will shine, when I unpush it, it shine but just few seconds more and than it turn itself off

- gps doesn't work without internet at all

Speed is absolutely amazing and battery too!
Thanks for your report.

I cannot confirm your phonecall issues. Did you try full wipe before using sMiUI ?
Camera and flashlight is a stock MIUI v6 problem . I dont like the miui camera that much, Im using stock *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.

I get GPS fixes in about 10 seconds, even without mobile data. Try some GPS fixing apps maybe you have some weird configuration.

Reactions: Iri
Thanks for your report.

I cannot confirm your phonecall issues. Did you try full wipe before using sMiUI ?
Camera and flashlight is a stock MIUI v6 problem . I dont like the miui camera that much, Im using stock *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.

I get GPS fixes in about 10 seconds, even without mobile data. Try some GPS fixing apps maybe you have some weird configuration.

phonecall issues - I am using sMiUI pretty long time, but my problems started, when I made backup, tried android 5 without true dualboot, but because of missing root that time, I turned on true dualboot and restore the rom. This is time when I start to have callissues - do anybody know if android 5 could touch my baseband or something like that? Or does have anybody this issue? I tried full wipe but it doesn't help, so I don't know where could be a problem

I really liked a camera when I bought my phone in miuiV5 - it worked pretty well...

GPS - i tried few, but without succes, hope it is not hw problem...

Thanks for reply and your hard work

phonecall issues - I am using sMiUI pretty long time, but my problems started, when I made backup, tried android 5 without true dualboot, but because of missing root that time, I turned on true dualboot and restore the rom. This is time when I start to have callissues - do anybody know if android 5 could touch my baseband or something like that? Or does have anybody this issue? I tried full wipe but it doesn't help, so I don't know where could be a problem

I really liked a camera when I bought my phone in miuiV5 - it worked pretty well...

GPS - i tried few, but without succes, hope it is not hw problem...

Thanks for reply and your hard work
true dual boot is only splitting /data and /system partition !
All the other partitions are shared such as boot recovery and so on...

-I would recommend backing up your apps with MiUI Backup via Settings !
-Flash v6 ROM with fastboot. (its not as hard as it looks like)
-install cwm recovery
-enable true dual boot
-install latest sMiUI to either /system1 or /system2
-restore your MiUI Backup

ok, I will try it and then I try things I mentioned and I will report result. Thanks again

Great ROM, thanks for your work.

I cannot understand how the Miui programmers can´t fix the email widget and you could.
Are they really listening to users and do quality control?

I noticed that when recording with mic (audio or video) is compressed and i feel bad (compared with V5)

Sorry for bad english:rolleyes:

Smiui 5.2.27 com.android.systemui FC for me :(
Me too, i was forced to go back to the realese of 20 February
What options did you choose in AROMA ?
Important options are "USB Plugging Sound" and "Center Clock"

And what language are you using ?

EDIT: Its italian, right ? .. Seems to be a bug in Translation. I think xiaomi.eu Team will upload a fixed version soon, and so do I.

Last edited:
I update from 5.2.20 to 5.2.27. No wipe data, no wipe cache.
USB plugging sound - disabled, CenterClock Mod - enabled.
I dont have any problems, any FC.
ROM is stable for me.

Mi2s powered by sMIUI

Reactions: stillka
I update from 5.2.20 to 5.2.27. No wipe data, no wipe cache.
USB plugging sound - disabled, CenterClock Mod - enabled.
I dont have any problems, any FC.
ROM is stable for me.

Mi2s powered by sMIUI
same for me, all fluent, gpu@400 and cpu limited to 1242.

Thanks sebsch1991 , nice release
did you enjoy your drinks ;-)

EDIT: Its italian, right ? .. Seems to be a bug in Translation. I think xiaomi.eu Team will upload a fixed version soon, and so do I.
Yes, i am italian

Unable usb plugin sound ed enable center clock

Yes, thanks for all that you do :)

P. S. I changed language in English and work fine :D

It's a long time that I have a problem. If I click a link from tapatalk does not open the connection but an error page. It is a known problem? Thank You