[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

unfortunately still wakelock problem in 5.3.13:

uploadfromtaptalk1426555677343.png

uploadfromtaptalk1426555718598.png

uploadfromtaptalk1426555728209.png

Hi @sebsch1991!
I have installed sMiui 5.3.13 with a wipe data, but i have a problem with calls. When i make a call 3g or 2g mode after few seconds it falls down. When i call the second time i am able to complete the conversation. How may i give you at log for a check?
That may be a problem of your provider ? Sorry but I cannot confirm such issues.

ho

how and where to write domain? when we need do do that?
Find the AdBlocker Whitelist How to in Post #1 .. You dont "need" to do that. If you dont know what it is you probably dont need it.

Thanks sebsch1991 for your excellent work.
After a clean upgrade I lost the Norwegian language. How to get it back?
MI2
You cannot "lose" a language. Go to settings -> Language and Input and set your langauge back to Norwegian.
You have to replace the app in root/system/priv-app and restart the phone

PS: look into your profile->conversations
Lets see if its fixed in BaseROM tomorrow, otherwise I will add the FM.apk for all of you.

unfortunately still wakelock problem in 5.3.13:
I cant confirm..
Im running latest version.
Device running for 9 hours -> power.manager wakelocks 14 min (3%), Deep Sleep 93 %

Can you add an option on aroma for disable Google Keyboard?
I love Touchpal and I don't like unistall google keyboard every week. If you want can you add Touchpal to aroma, too?

Reactions: LuGoFe and kulig007
Can you add an option on aroma for disable Google Keyboard?
I love Touchpal and I don't like unistall google keyboard every week. If you want can you add Touchpal to aroma, too?
You can freeze google keyboard by titanium backup app or link2sd app. That way it won't show up after dirty flash.

Although this release is fantastic! He returned to the radio fm. The stock browser goes chash but use Firefox

can't confirm, all battery info is displayed correct.
I second that. No FC yet and no bug until now. I need more time to check general usage.
I´ve removed (in aroma) the default (crapy) browser, so no FC with that too.
Congrats to the developer, again.

It seems that soon we will have windows 10 ROM to test in our devices. As a wicked as it seems Xiaomi will probably suggest to install that to solve the lack of stability and features in Miui.

I second that. No FC yet and no bug until now. I need more time to check general usage.
I´ve removed (in aroma) the default (crapy) browser, so no FC with that too.
Congrats to the developer, again.

It seems that soon we will have windows 10 ROM to test in our devices. As a wicked as it seems Xiaomi will probably suggest to install that to solve the lack of stability and features in Miui.

I don't think that Miui have lack of features... Ah, remember that Windows 10 isn't open source as android, so you'd have a little tweaks.

Ps: Windows 10 is for Xiaomi Mi4, not for Xiaomi Mi2(S)