[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Has anyone problem with syncing calendar? I have few calendars in my google account, but i dont see it in miui app and in google too.

Syncing return error, but only on calendar.

Thanks for reply and idea

I noticed that in my google acocunt settings there was no calendar sync. So I downloaded google calendar from play store and only then my miui calendar was synced with google.

I noticed that in my google acocunt settings there was no calendar sync. So I downloaded google calendar from play store and only then my miui calendar was synced with google.
I have only google calendar now and the problem still persist... :-( .

Maybe new friday version will be fix it ;-) .

It's been a bumpy ride to install lollipop on my m2s.
First attempt was to flash with no wiping of data. The results was that I lost all my apps, no mobile network and system fc.
Sekund attempt wiping all data fresh install. I got the same results as the first time.
Third attempt full wipe and disabled TDB, restored kk backup then flashed lollipop with no wipe and whala everything is in place. No bugs No fc and the sound I amazing.

Just wanted to share my experience with you guys, and I think that TDB was causing all the fc and bugs I had.

found another audio bug - connect your pistons and run runkeeper.. and now run a workout. Theres huge audio-clipping. I tried to disable dolby but still the same audio clipping. Runkeeper works ok.. when I disconnect headphones, all goes well. So there's no chance to have runkeeper running with eg. Spotify or any other audio player because of the audio clipping.
Anyone with this bug?

Edit: occurs only with headphones with microphone.

Last edited:
The regular way in CWM for wiping does not work. If you want to wipe go to:
Mounts and storage -> format system, format data, format chache

Good News!

Xiaomi has already released 5.4.10 and I managed to fix all changes they made for this weeks version!
Now Im just waiting for xiaomi.eu to upload they build and sMiUI will be available for all devices today!

OT: Thanks for all the donations and support this week! I havent had much time to answer due to all the BugFixing but every help is really much appreciated!
Cheers and have a nice weekend
beer.gif

If I remember right wiping with lollipop was one reason to upgrade to cwm 6.0.5.1
Ok I will try 6.0.5.1 then! Thank you!

I just found another problem: In 5.4.2 Lollipop, Carrier name does not change when I go abroad and roaming does not work (unable to turn data on)

Waiting your version sir.... Waiting..
Good News!

Xiaomi has already released 5.4.10 and I managed to fix all changes they made for this weeks version!
Now Im just waiting for xiaomi.eu to upload they build and sMiUI will be available for all devices today!

OT: Thanks for all the donations and support this week! I havent had much time to answer due to all the BugFixing but every help is really much appreciated!
beer.gif

Good News!

beer.gif
Does they fixed the thermal daemon?

Last edited: