[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

With 5.4.3 there is definitely an issue with calendar syncing. For what reasons ever all calendar apps do not sync with data saved in my Google calendar.

Rgrds

With 5.4.3 there is definitely an issue with calendar syncing. For what reasons ever all calendar apps do not sync with data saved in my Google calendar.

Rgrds
That´s why I uninstalled previous version, but I suppose not all devices suffered with the same problem.
That and BT audio and phone issues, some lags, etc. But it´s more due to xiaomi development. We just have to be patient.
They just had to phase out 4.4 and phase in 5.1 sooner then they did. Wasted too much time on perfecting something that still got far from that and as known to be phase out in a short period of time.
Hope this one comes better and sebsch1991 does his magic.

5.4.10 is ready in about 5 minutes .. sorry for the delay but I had some problems again this week. Should be all fine now ...
No problem, you don´t ow us anything, it´s the other way around. Take your time. It´s better to get it right at first atempt than you wast more of your time to find a bug and try to correct it.

Reactions: kamakasnh
have a good nigth seb,

i have some problem with google play and space... i have TDB activated, maybe it is the problem

I try to fix it

byyeeezz

sebsch, thanks for your great effort..
first impression for this week is better ram managent than 5.4.3..
good night sir..

I really appreciate the 5.4.10 Mi2s release; really fast and smooth!

For anyone who had doubts I just did an upgrade from 5.3.27 build. (cwm 6.0.5.0)

Many many thanks for your excellent hard work Seb!

Inviato dal mio Mi2s (sMiui)

I downloaded the file .zip of 5.4.10 for ARIES form the PC and my antivirus says "videomiui.apk" is a backdoor trojan.. I've tried to eliminate it but says me the .zip is damaged.. I also tried to download the ROM from a different mirror, but I got the same.. What shall I do?

I really appreciate the 5.4.10 Mi2s release; really fast and smooth!

For anyone who had doubts I just did an upgrade from 5.3.27 build. (cwm 6.0.5.0)

Many many thanks for your excellent hard work Seb!

Inviato dal mio Mi2s (sMiui)

with all wipe?

does anyone know how to install xposed on this rom? I had installed the apk file, then go to the recovery flashed the xposed-arm-*.zip file and it said "install successfully", but after reboot, xposed still not work!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-11-17-56-33.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-11-17-56-33.png
    79 KB · Views: 247
@sebsch1991 You should emphasize in all download sources that 5.4.10 needs clean install. I didn't realise it's L-based rom and after dirty flash i had no keybord, no googleplay, no apps and basicaly useless phone. After disabling TDB and performing clean flash everything works fine :)

p.s. I don't know if 5.4.10 for all devices are L-based or not. i have mi2s... Anyway thank you so much for your hard work!

Statusbar is in english only and immersive mode is off (maybe because drain battery )

Last edited: