[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Is there an app that shows how many cores are active? Just wanna check if it's dual core for real,cause it's too smooth to belive that :-D :-D :-D

I follow these steps but
my phone still have mi-recovery v2.0.1 not CWM-recovery.
mi-recovery persistent
Code:
c:\adb>fastboot devices
5f37eba fastboot

c:\adb>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
sending 'recovery' (9270 KB)...
OKAY [  0.308s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [  1.807s]
finished. total time: 2.118s

In case you decide to try sMIUI, this is the basic procedure to flash any ROM, not just this:

Download the essential adb and fastboot tools from here. Open the installer and answer yes to the first and third questions (software and drivers). Decide for the second, if you want to install it for your user only or for your whole system.
  1. Go in Settings → Additional Settings → Developer Options and activate Developer Options (needed to activate any other thing in there) and USB Debugging
  2. Download official Xiaomi USB Drivers from here. Plug in your phone with your USB cable and use those drivers to install any unknown peripheral that pops up.
  3. Download ClockWorkMod Recovery for your device (from this link if you have Xiaomi Mi2 and Mi2S)
  4. Extract the .img file from the .zip archive you just downloaded in C:\adb and rename it recovery.img
  5. Open a command prompt (cmd.exe) and address
    cd C:\adb
  6. Turn your phone off and enter fastboot mode (hold power and volume down button). You should see MiBunny operating an Android bot
  7. Address the command
    fastboot device
    in your command prompt. You should see an alphanumeric code and 'device'
  8. Address the command
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
You now have CWM as your recovery and you can do anything you want: format specific partitions and caches and install any ROM you want, both if you have copied the .zip previously on your phone or if you haven't, using sideload and pull/push.
I guess windows/linux users are used to taking the hard road. :)

Sure, you will find "CPU-Z" on playstore ;)
For me work :)

2d6c00c9f7446557b75a6ae0dc08392f.jpg

I think it's a bug:
When I listen to music if I return to home the music become noised, but If I scroll down the notification bar everything become ok (and If I scroll up it the noise return)

Last edited:
The rom for mi2s works very well. I noticed a drastic reduction of the internal space for the applications. It is a known problem? I have not done a full wipe (only wipe cache and Dalvik)

is anyone else having the same audio-problem while using piston earphones and runtasic or runkeeper?
Please give it a try.. connect your piston phones and run the mentioned app and hit start activity.. I have huge audio clipping :( Can't find out why.
With hi-fi headphones Koss no problem.
Thanks

The rom for mi2s works very well. I noticed a drastic reduction of the internal space for the applications. It is a known problem? I have not done a full wipe (only wipe cache and Dalvik)
Works best with TDB off, go to CWR, advanced, mounts/storage, format data (backup first), cache and dalvik.
If you still have space problems, in CWR 6.0.5.1, format System 1 and 2 prior to sMiui installation. This makes sure there will be no leftovers from any previous rom in System partition. Although sdcard still have data from apps.
A complete wipe is always more secure.

Reactions: sakura10
After tryed V6L from xiaomi.eu I'm back to V5 fastboot and update to Miui:It 4.12.5 cwm 6.0.5.1 and TDB disabled. Can go back to sMiui 5.3.27 just enabling TDB and flash it via Cwm in sys 2?

Seems the phone never goes to deepsleep (high battery drain).
Upgraded from sMIUI 5.3.27 without wipe to 5.4.10 L.

When moving to foreign countries, it is not possible to use data. Roaming does not work on 5.4.10 L and 5.4.3L. When I move from France to Switzerland or to Germany I cannot use data. A friend of mine also confirms this issue.
Any idea ?

Hi! I've flashed the latest firmware on my MI2 but my phone don't load the OS. Viping cahe/dalvik cahe and even system reset have been done. No effect.

P.S. I had to wait for system updating) Now it's OK)

Last edited:
Wakelock problem. Try to install wakelock detector or better battery stats to find the locking app.
Thanks, Wakelock always on phone, nothing special seems.
The phone goes always on 384 MHz... Also no CPU mod is not active. Later will post screenshot.

Anyway sebsch, thanks for your hard work (I've been using sMIUI from the first version).

When moving to foreign countries, it is not possible to use data. Roaming does not work on 5.4.10 L and 5.4.3L. When I move from France to Switzerland or to Germany I cannot use data. A friend of mine also confirms this issue.
Any idea ?

I have problems with data to, it does not work when roaming. 5.4.10 L

Wakelock problem. Try to install wakelock detector or better battery stats to find the locking app.
I seems to have the same problem. I've found through BBS that charger_monitor in kernel wakelock have a significant wake time. What might be the cause?

Good News for aries Android L build:
Fixes for next release
- All Bluetooth problems fixed!
- Wifi Display problems fixed!
- Wifi Tethering fixed!
- Data Roaming fixed!

Can u try to fix battery drain? Display drain too much

Ty

Can u try to fix battery drain? Display drain too much

Ty

have you ever think about it? how can anybody change the amount of power the screen drain?? tell me....
as far as you can see, if the biggest drain in your phone is the screen, it means that the other components are not draining too much. Screen will always be the biggest drain of battery in any phone, and the only way to change that is, lowering the backlight intensity, or changing the panel for something more efficient.

Reactions: MSephiroth