[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

For the one that browser always Force close

- First install any Dev ROM in another partitions
- use root explorer/miexplorer or any root exp app then copy browser.apk from root/system/priv-app and save it to your internal sd
- And install Smiui 5.7.31 from @sebsch1991 until finish
- after that go to root explorer/miexplorer dont forget to grant root
- and copy browser.apk that you save before to root/system/priv-app and change permissions to rw-r--r-- /644
- reboot
- and voila...your browser now back to normal

change your default startup page with google.com or any default startup page that you want

Thats it...
cmiiw

Re post for browser FC

help
SMIUI 5.8.6 installed on MI2s and Play Store and Notes do not work
Rom translated to Portuguese.
Sorry translator of English

Caduco

b4930db7fe8c6e2e.png
67254830gw1euwiolr2gtj20u01hc41v
if the battery normal?can fix it?5.8.6
Mobile network signal and WlAN use battery highest

Last edited:
Two big problems:
- I can't install the CWM recovery on the latest original MIUI (i rename to update.zip but it says "failed to update"..)

- So i installed smiui from the MIUI recovery (Normal installation, not Aroma). It works; but now I cant' find the sMiUI_boot.log file in the miui folder, so I can't configure anything.

Any suggestion?

Two big problems:
- I can't install the CWM recovery on the latest original MIUI (i rename to update.zip but it says "failed to update"..)

- So i installed smiui from the MIUI recovery (Normal installation, not Aroma). It works; but now I cant' find the sMiUI_boot.log file in the miui folder, so I can't configure anything.

Any suggestion?

For install custom recovery you need to do via fastboot

Code:
fastboot oem unlock

And then you can flash a custom recovery via fastboot with:

Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

For the log I think you need to flash the Aroma versions, but I'm not sure

Hello. I've got problem installing Smiui aroma version on Redmi 2 2GB RAM. I've downloaded 813 version, and when i try to install it via CWM or TWRP it stucks at "Starting aroma installer 3.0". I've tried to wait for 20 minutes, but nothing happens.
Normal version installs properly.

Attachments

• vDLPQZtf_Uo.jpg
    vDLPQZtf_Uo.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 249
I made fastboot oem unlock, then I installed TWRP 2.8.6.0 but for merged partitions (someone in other thread told me that I have unmerged at all...) . It was working but I decided to come back to system. It overwrited (as I wanted) TWRP to MIUI recovery but when I try to install last sMIUI rom (I am now on 5.7.31) using Update it says MD5 or file size is wrong. I checked it and it's ok.
What should I do now?

Install it using unmerged TWRP ?

Last edited:
I made fastboot oem unlock, then I installed TWRP 2.8.6.0 but for merged partitions (someone in other thread told me that I have unmerged at all...) . It was working but I decided to come back to system. It overwrited (as I wanted) TWRP to MIUI recovery but when I try to install last sMIUI rom (I am now on 5.7.31) using Update it says MD5 or file size is wrong. I checked it and it's ok.
What should I do now?

Install it using unmerged TWRP ?
Off course you should....

Whenever i try to install smiui 5.8.6 it gives me " mount: failed to mount" and " data: device or resource busy". I'm installing aroma versions. I have merged partition with TWRP for merged. I dont know what to do. I tried 5.7.31 and have the sam issue. My phone is xiaomi mi2s. I'm comming from official miui 5.8.6.

Reactions: Ludovic815
Same issue for me, Mi2S 32 GB with merged partitions
Whenever i try to install smiui 5.8.6 it gives me " mount: failed to mount" and " data: device or resource busy". I'm installing aroma versions. I have merged partition with TWRP for merged. I dont know what to do. I tried 5.7.31 and have the sam issue. My phone is xiaomi mi2s. I'm comming from official miui 5.8.6.

Last edited:
Same issue for me, Mi2S 32 GB with merged partitions
aries, HM2014811 and HM2014813 may have problems with AROMA-Installer. Please use Normal-Version for those devices !

Browse FC ,please fixed it

Mi note
Which language is your device running on ? I dont do the Translations, please report errors to xiaomi.eu Team.
You can use Browser.apk from last Build or wait for next Release, maybe it will be fixed.

Sorry but I cant fix things I didnt do.

Use custom recovery to install also normal because you have unlocked bootloader as do I. Had right MD5 sum and file size but it refused to update. With TWRP everything were that right.

You have not changed build version? It's still 5.7.31 in info

Mi2s powered by sMIUI

aries, HM2014811 and HM2014813 may have problems with AROMA-Installer. Please use Normal-Version for those devices !

I don't know if it is but I have 2013012... Anyway, I've installed smiui on nomerged partitions. It works but have laggs.

I have that problem, too, but I just wait for 1-2 minutes, then the setup continues normally, at least in my case...

Yes, I had this too, after 1 min continues normally but rom had many of issues.[/quote]

I also think that previous was better. But the best for me was 5.7.10 . 100mb more free RAM, less bugs and much longer battery life... Xiaomi wat are you doin!

It's confirmed that MIUI 7 will be for all devices. Seems to be more MIUI v6.1 than 7 ...
25% longer on battery? Hard to belive...

Mi2s powered by sMIUI

Last edited: