[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hi,

I have Mi2s 32GB.
Right now, I'm on sMiui 5.3.27, which I think is the last KK sMIUI version for Mi2s. It was installed with Aroma version through CWM recovery.

Now, I want to install the latest sMiui version (based on Lolipop), but I'm not sure what do to regarding the partitions issue, recovery and normal/aroma version.

I will appreciate an explanation what to do in order to install latest SMiui (5.3.27 -> 5.8.6).

Thanks!

Hi,

I have Mi2s 32GB.
Right now, I'm on sMiui 5.3.27, which I think is the last KK sMIUI version for Mi2s. It was installed with Aroma version through CWM recovery.

Now, I want to install the latest sMiui version (based on Lolipop), but I'm not sure what do to regarding the partitions issue, recovery and normal/aroma version.

I will appreciate an explanation what to do in order to install latest SMiui (5.3.27 -> 5.8.6).

Thanks!
http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/247832

Reactions: Animor
Hi,

I have Mi2s 32GB.

Thanks!

Don't do that. Battery life is much worse, last "fine" LP rom was 5.7.10 . Every rom after it have much worse battery life than it. If I find some time I'll install SE (5.3.27) and stay on it. I had a talk with someone who lost 30% on LP when he had about 20% in KK. Make difference? :p

We gotta wait for the xiaomi.eu release, I think they will release it on Sunday.

I will need some time to look into the new ROM and see if all the Mods can be applied or need to be edited.

Waiting for your ROM, but I do not have hopes of getting Lollipop from Xiaomi. Meanwhile will be testing out the developer version of chinese rom.

Can anybody extract from the sMiui roms the louder volume for phone calls mod?

Battery life sucks with the 5.8.6 latest sMiui, and the only reason im using it is its unique feature of volume boost in phone calls.

I've tried to flash the dolby thing over the official rom - but it didnt really effected phone calls, only music and video.

Thanks

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Don't do that. Battery life is much worse, last "fine" LP rom was 5.7.10 . Every rom after it have much worse battery life than it. If I find some time I'll install SE (5.3.27) and stay on it. I had a talk with someone who lost 30% on LP when he had about 20% in KK. Make difference?
Did you last fine rom was 5.7.9?

For me it was 5.7.9 ( after quick fix it became 5.7.10) so look for first one.

Mi2s powered by sMIUI

Don't do that. Battery life is much worse, last "fine" LP rom was 5.7.10 . Every rom after it have much worse battery life than it. If I find some time I'll install SE (5.3.27) and stay on it. I had a talk with someone who lost 30% on LP when he had about 20% in KK. Make difference? :p
Too late for that, mate...
Already installed 5.8.6. Battery life wasn't good for me in 5.3.27 as well, I hope it won't be much worse...

For me it was 5.7.9 ( after quick fix it became 5.7.10) so look for first one.

Mi2s powered by sMIUI
So, just flashed 5.7.9, and when I see which ROM was installed - its 5.7.31.
How can it be?!
uploadfromtaptalk1439632295215.png

I want the best ROM of sMiui with the best battery stats.

I'm very pleased with stock v6 rom, specially with its battery stats.

The big problem with my mi2s and stock roms - is that the conversation volume is Very, VERY LOW.

So, in sMiui there is its mod, called Volume Boost Mod.. I'd like to use only this mod over the stock V6 miui.
Can anybody extract it from sMiui rom? or just send the APK so i could put it in the right place on Miui?

I'm frustrated... sMiui has terrible battery stats, that why i'm not using it.

I'm very pleased with stock v6 rom, specially with its battery stats.

The big problem with my mi2s and stock roms - is that the conversation volume is Very, VERY LOW.

So, in sMiui there is its mod, called Volume Boost Mod.. I'd like to use only this mod over the stock V6 miui.
Can anybody extract it from sMiui rom? or just send the APK so i could put it in the right place on Miui?

I'm frustrated... sMiui has terrible battery stats, that why i'm not using it.

search it. But you still have to try, whether it works with LP or not.
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mod-volumeboost-for-mokee-wiui-kk-miui.24899/

Check out Post #1 for the new sMiUI v7 Bootanimation ;) .. Cancro will be the first device, followed by aries ! Cant wait to see the Battery Improvements Xiaomi did supposedly !

Will keep you up to date about the process of sMiUI v7
Hey man, tnx for your hard work!

Could you please post the VolumeBoost mod of yours, separately and flashable with official rom?

aries, HM2014811 and HM2014813 may have problems with AROMA-Installer. Please use Normal-Version for those devices !

Which language is your device running on ? I dont do the Translations, please report errors to xiaomi.eu Team.
You can use Browser.apk from last Build or wait for next Release, maybe it will be fixed.

Sorry but I cant fix things I didnt do.

English also can't work.could kindly help me copy a browser.apk from sMIUI 5.7.9,it was working in my phone,Upload here,thank you very much.

aries, HM2014811 and HM2014813 may have problems with AROMA-Installer. Please use Normal-Version for those devices !

Which language is your device running on ? I dont do the Translations, please report errors to xiaomi.eu Team.
You can use Browser.apk from last Build or wait for next Release, maybe it will be fixed.

Sorry but I cant fix things I didnt do.

I copy 5.7.9 browser.apk,but still FC```

Hi! I have installed from fastboot official rom for merge partitions. Then i have installed sMIUI 5.6.25 Aroma version. Then I updated it to 5.7.16.
Now, I can't update anymore. 5.7.31, 5.8.6 give me an error.

How can I update to new version?

One more question)
When I have installed sMIUI 5.6.25 Aroma version I choosed non center-clock option. But when I updated to 5.7.16 I got clock in the center.

I don't like it. How can I return clock?