[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Double tap to wake or swipe to wake also would do the trick. I have got this feature on my Motorola Xoom with a custom kernel , without the required hardware.
I am not really familiar with the harware of your phone, but as far as I know, double tap wake requires a piezoelectric sensor, which xiaomi phones don't have. In your case, I would think that the kernel simply kept the touch screen active while phone is asleep. It works, but it consumes more battery.

Can't update say me error in updater 3 times downloaded

Envoyé de mon MI 2SC en utilisant Tapatalk

Check out Post #1 for the new sMiUI v7 Bootanimation ;) .. Cancro will be the first device, followed by aries ! Cant wait to see the Battery Improvements Xiaomi did supposedly !

Will keep you up to date about the process of sMiUI v7

MIUI 7 is base on Android 4.4.4
sMIUI 7 will base on Android 4 or 5?

http://www.lowyat.net/2015/08/repor...-4-kitkat-for-mi-note-mi-3-redmi-1s-and-more/

"Expecting the newly announced Xiaomi MIUI 7 UX for Android devices to be based on the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop? Well, apparently not, according to users who have managed to update their device to the Chinese MIUI 7 ROM, it is based on Android 4.4.4 KitKat for selected devices.

A quick browse through on the MIUI Forum reveals that MIUI 7 is indeed running on Android KitKat for some devices such as the Xiaomi Mi 3, Mi 4 and even Mi Note. Most Redmi devices are also based on Android KitKat like the Redmi 1s, and all variants of Redmi Note.

According to Tech Droider, only two devices will get MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop – Mi 2/2s and Mi Note Pro. As for the newly announced Redmi Note 2, it comes with MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop out of the box."

hi guys,

I have a problem.... on every version of this rom excep the last one 5.8.6 , I'm getting that problem when i open the Theme app.
It says can't load preview and I can't download anything...

Please halp ! :)

2DUSuN0.png

Reactions: kamakasnh
is there a way to activate volume boost or disable charging sound for a normal (non-AROMA) install of sMIUI? I prefer not to mess with recovery, which is why I'm using the normal installer on my mi2s.

thanks!

Donated...
Have you seen this thread? i dont know, but may be you could find it usefull http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software-hacking/tweak-l-speed-v1-0-02-02-2015-t3020138
Thx a lot for your support.

Ive seen your thread but I dont like that "All-in-One super solution script for all devices" .. It may be an optimization for some devices, but its impossible to make THE ONE AND ONLY super config which is the best for all the different hardware and software.

sMiUI has init.d support, so you are free to test these script whenever you want :)

But I will look into the scripts, thanks for the hint :)

Version: 5.8.13 (MIUI7) for Xiaomi Mi4
China ROM live Now
Yes I´m already working on it, but just as xiaomi.eu Team, I have some problems with compiling/recompiling the important APK-Files .. :/

Reactions: lekzzz
Sorry guys, there will be smiui 7 for mi2s? I Saw that china version of miui exists, but global version hasn't been announced for this device. I'm confused

cannot install it after TWRP 2.8.7.0 It says /data /system busy. one month before if i wait it starts. but now not... it stops the installation

@sebsch1991 i choose older v6 version and AROMA does wait to complete the intsallation. i think that you add a timeout limit to AROMA... please remove it if it exists

SOLVED DONT BEGIN WITHOUT BATTERY 50+

Last edited: