[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

hi guys,

I have a problem.... on every version of this rom excep the last one 5.8.6 , I'm getting that problem when i open the Theme app.
It says can't load preview and I can't download anything...

Please halp ! :)

2DUSuN0.png
up we go... anyone encountered that problem :?

Is there any port chance for mi2s. Because I find promising the v7 features

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Works fine for me! I've got SuperSU installed and permission manager switched off. Been using it on Criminal Case and works just fine :)
I want to use it on coc but when I open the game, the xbot opens and closes in a second. Are you using smiui with mi2s?

of course :) just to say i like your work very much

Is it a big problem to do all settings you did with miui 6 to miui 7?

looks pretty cool. I like Miui but battery autonomy made me go for ivan's AOSP.

I wanna know about battery life time in this sMiui.

I can tell you I probably wouldn't use miui if there's no smiui. The battery is much better even of Ivan aosp and the phone heat is much lower. Can't wait of miui 7 by sebsch

Reactions: ramir0 and jojo_0n
nice, i'll give it a try right now! i have merged partitions by Mi PcSuite. fastboot JLB54 and CWM for merge partitions also. It should works with all the 3 wipes, right?

btw: its 5.1.1 for Mi2s ? i'll wait for sMiui 7 first, and if they can make AROMA works on aries so i can get the full experience!

Last edited:
nice, i'll give it a try right now! i have merged partitions by Mi PcSuite. fastboot JLB54 and CWM for merge partitions also. It should works with all the 3 wipes, right?

btw: its 5.1.1 for Mi2s ? i'll wait for sMiui 7 first, and if they can make AROMA works on aries so i can get the full experience!
@annihilator he using Mi4, not Mi2s. I'm a Mi2s user and I am surely that ivan AOSP is the best rom for Mi2s now.

Reactions: ramir0
Sebsch, would adding a 2g/3g toggle in the quicksettings panel be possible? I'm asking because we have been asking Xiaomi since the beginning of miui6 to implement it, but so far they haven't...

Hi, i am new here, and considering flashing the next release of sMiUi v7, 5.8.20 on my Mi4. I was wondering if someone can help me understand the default tweaks of normal version for cancro, because i think the normal version is easier to maintain up to date with OTA, compared to the version with aroma installer.

Hope someone can help me. Thanks!

CWM is a dead project, it has problems with wipes on lollipop.
Try TWRP, everything should work fine ;)

Android version is 5.0.2 for Mi2S. There won't be 5.1.1 android version on Miui v7...

I don't think Xiaomi will add AROMA support. In miui v5 the bootloader was unlocked, with miui v6 it's locked...

Reactions: ramir0
How you merged partitions by flashing jlb? You can merge it by flashing v6 only