[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I have 5.3.27 (latest kk) version of sMiui on my Mi2S. I also have not merged the partitions. Can I install the latest aroma version of sMiui via CMW or do I have to merge the partitions firstly? What will be the procedure?

Sure? I thought that he's a good Spanish.
Siesta, paella y olé.
Greetings from Spain.

Last edited:
maaaaan.... i've been refreshing his androidfilehost page every 15mins for the last two days... :D
not a patient person here... :/

but it's better to get a finished and working rom instead of some rushed half assed s**t...

:)...

maaaaan.... i've been refreshing his androidfilehost page every 15mins for the last two days... :D
not a patient person here... :/

but it's better to get a finished and working rom instead of some rushed half assed s**t...

:)...
No need to do that lol.. Just wait for him to change the title of this thread

unfortunately the aroma version does not work for me I installed twrp with flashify opened the reovery wiped cache and data and installed it but no response got reboot and the old recovery back any solutions:confused:

/system/priv-app/miuicamera.apk to 0 failed operaton not supported on transport endpoint

it gives that error when trying to install the Camera "enchantments" during flash... and it doesnt flash them...

any idea how to fix ?

Mi3 here with extended partition...