[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Ok, this is my progress so far with the mi2s.

Default browser download not working, hence downloaded it with the PC.

Size is ok and md5-sum OK.

Copied file to mi2s, md5 still OK.

Update by updater app: error :(

uploadfromtaptalk1441838653559.png

I rebooted my phone, but that did not work.

Great!!
But...exactly what is the news? Sorry i mean i'm not so advanced user...is there a particular improvement?
I saw on the link of the download page and there are a lot a lot of cancro rom which have different time of upload maybe..

could you explain bit more?

Ok, this is my progress so far with the mi2s.

Default browser download not working, hence downloaded it with the PC.

Size is ok and md5-sum OK.

Copied file to mi2s, md5 still OK.

Update by updater app: error :(

View attachment 10302

I rebooted my phone, but that did not work.

Same problem here with my Mi2s, but I've also tested with Mi-recovery and it says update.zip is corrupted.

MD5 is ok.

I'm currently using Miui 5.9.2 (chinese).

---UPDATE - Working!---

I've transfered the update.zip with the embedded File Explorer from Mi PC Suite and it worked just fine.

Additionaly, MD5 of the first file transfer wasn't correct. Checked after reconnecting the phone to the PC. Maybe it got corrupted after unpluging the usb cable.

Last edited:
amazing work @sebsch1991 !
i have just flashed to my aries, however i can not find google app like playstore, keyboard etc.
am i flashing it wrong?
thanks

bug report -

Disable USB-Charger Sound option does nothing on Cancro, still have sounds

also, why no integrated SuperSu :(

bug report -

Also seems to not work in aries. Dunno about you guys, but the boot animation doesn't show anything about smiui either.

Still, this is cool. Bake your own rom, on-demand, I love it! Preheat oven to 189°C!

Hmmm?!

This package is for "cancro" devices : this is a "cm_cancro"
E: error in /data/media/0/...
Status 7.

What's happening? I think I'm weak chef :-/

Mi4 / sMIUI / Tapatalk

Great work, but where is options for Z3 libraries?

Will be great if you add option for xposed framework and on/off adblock. I use minmin guard on xposed and its way better then adblock. Look:

qhmJx2w.png

Anither bad thing about Adblock is blocking some apps like a cztorrent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Addamas
Downloading... On the computer... The browser gave me a 13.11kb file?

same problem for me with aries ROM
Whats your order ID ?

Mi2s battery: 7% remained

sMiui 5.9.2
Looks like great results ;)
Wow, amazing idea Seb!
I really appreciate your hard work!

...but for me is impossible to download the file via Safe-Sharing.
Every single time the download it stops between 50 and 80%...

Inviato dal mio Mi2s (sMiui)

I know that share-online might cause some problems for some users,countries,browsers ... But its very hard to find a file-hoster which provides the same conditions such as Unlimited storage time, Unlimited storage space and a great API to upload files automatically ...

Im looking around, maybe I can find a way to provide some mirrors

amazing work @sebsch1991 !
i have just flashed to my aries, however i can not find google app like playstore, keyboard etc.
am i flashing it wrong?
thanks
Google Apps are integrated in xiaomi.eu base-rom . I dont change anything here. Maybe you booted to the wrong system ?!

bug report -

Can you tell me you order ID ? You can find it in the filename of your downloaded ZIP File.

I will check the USB-Volume Feature.

I am working on integrating supersu to all devices, give me some time ;P

I had to change the whole ROM building process for the kitchen, making it easier to release sMiUI for all devices! But adding new features is always a little work.

Thank you for your hard work Seb!
But where did stripped Unicode MMS app go?

Currently working on it, may come in next 1 or 2 releases

Also seems to not work in aries. Dunno about you guys, but the boot animation doesn't show anything about smiui either.

Still, this is cool. Bake your own rom, on-demand, I love it! Preheat oven to 189°C!
No Boot animation ? Can you tell me your order id ?

Hmmm?!

This package is for "cancro" devices : this is a "cm_cancro"
E: error in /data/media/0/...
Status 7.

What's happening? I think I'm weak chef :-/

Mi4 / sMIUI / Tapatalk
Flashing through custom recoveries is no longer supported by xiaomi. Its too much effort changing it every week, so please update through the default Mi-Recovery or the Updater App

Great work, but where is options for Z3 libraries?

Will be great if you add option for xposed framework and on/off adblock. I use minmin guard on xposed and its way better then adblock. Look:

qhmJx2w.png

Anither bad thing about Adblock is blocking some apps like a cztorrent.
z3 libs is deprecated, dont need it anymore ;)

I currently do not plan to work on adding xposed, but you can use sMiUI white and black list to enable/disable the sites you like/ dont like :)

I can't find options we had in Normal and AROMA versions like changing CPU clock to 2 cores and for instance 1,4 GHz . Are they present here?

You have to install it using CWM or TWRP. You have probably unlocked bootloader and that's why you can't update using updater app.

Please check App-Store for "ShareDownloader" - You can past the share-online Links there !
That should work on your devices :)

Reactions: desper
Whats your order ID ?

Unfortunately, it looks like too many people baked roms since I baked mine last night, so my entry isn't listed anymore... I'll bake another one after this week's release to check the USB charge disable sound feature. Thanks!

I wonder... if there are many people who use the same recipe to create the same rom. Might be worth correlating those together, so they can be reused? Might save some space/time.

Update for @sebsch1991 - found my order ID: 6XRAUK

Last edited:
Reactions: Addamas
If download via mobile file is only 13.1.KB,when i download via PC free download stop(i have Idm)