[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

And before wiping your whole device you could ask here on the forum. There are 100 easy ways to fix that bootloop problem without fastboot flashing and wiping your whole phone!

Please tell us just one :)
I have no idea right now, but I was pretty sure that full wipe and fastboot are not necessary

When having such a bootloop you just have to flash your phone (/system) with a working ROM..

1 install a custom recovery (cwm/twrp)
- boot to fastboot
-"fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"

2 reboot your device to the newly installed custom recovery

3 flash working ROM
-connect phone to PC
-copy working ROM to your phone
--> adb push ROMFILE.zip /sdcard/
-click install zip from sdcard
-install newly copied working ROMFILE.zip

gz -> your system is up and running again . . .

its not very detailled but thats pretty much it ..

Another alternative is to completely wipe your phone, get angry about the whole world and spam the thread about how much you hate everyone.

sebsch, hast du ein script für cpu und gpu limit ? oder kannst eins empfehlen?
Du hattest es ja mal integriert in der 01sMIUI_optimizations aber dort finde ich nichts mehr.

Don't know whether you are planning to add this customatisation to the kitchen, but would an option to remove the google play services be easily implementable for you sebsch?

Very good. Maybe you can add a link to a working CMW as sebsch and others stated CWM to be a bit better/more flexible when it comes to flash specific partitions...
The only link that i had doesn't work anymore... I'll search another one

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Matze002
I tried two times and my phone (mi2s) doesn't boot. I can install it now but it gets stuck on the MI logo. I tried with the Mi-recovery and the same happens every time I try.
I don't know what's happening, can someone help me please?

I tried two times and my phone (mi2s) doesn't boot. I can install it now but it gets stuck on the MI logo. I tried with the Mi-recovery and the same happens every time I try.
I don't know what's happening, can someone help me please?
Use sebsch1991's directions from post #4127 combined with AndColla's #4133
I'm doing the same right now..

Reactions: AndColla
To sum up, can I install the latest version?
I just uncheck SuperSu in the kitchen?
Thnx.

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

on MI2 it works, but only with TWRP
How can I switch between system 1 and 2?
Dualboot switch doesn't work...

Hi seb1991, if I come from miui ROM, there is need full wipe or just wipe cache or not all wipe? Still confuse, are there can be a problem/crash if I am not do a wipe.

Thanks for the answers.

Hi, I installed latest aries version with TWRP, but it says "E:/unable to locate page (system_readonly)". It runs through nevertheless. After rebooting it shows in the preferences that I'm still under 5.9.17. Don't know whats the problem. Update via Updater fails. Should I update via MiRecovery? Would be annoying since I prefer a custom Recovery. Any other suggestions?

Hi seb1991,
I flashed 5.9.24 on MI2S , it ramdon restart more the 10 times in an hour.
So I flahsed back 5.9.17. Everythine looks fine now.
Any big change between versions?

For me the aries version wont boot at all. Seems to be a problem with the connection with the radio of some sorts. (when i flashed back the 09/10 version i couldnt connect to the radio. Flashed back the 09/17 version for now and all is well again.

No idea what happened this week for aries, but more people seem to have problems with it. I'm gonna skip the update for a week and try again next week.

Update right now via TWRP.
Everything is OK on my Mi2s.
Thank you Seb!
:)

Inviato dal mio Mi2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited: