[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I bricked my phone somehow with a sMIUI update, but I managed to get MIUI on it again through adb/recovery.
I used the repartitioning script from m11kkaa, but now I have lost 20GB of space ?
only a few megabytes left...
Problem is also that MI PC Suite does not download stable/dev version (it used to). the max I get is 5% and then it stops.
Anyone with a solution to repartition with/without PC Suite ?

I bricked my phone somehow with a sMIUI update, but I managed to get MIUI on it again through adb/recovery.
I used the repartitioning script from m11kkaa, but now I have lost 20GB of space ?
only a few megabytes left...
Problem is also that MI PC Suite does not download stable/dev version (it used to). the max I get is 5% and then it stops.
Anyone with a solution to repartition with/without PC Suite ?
Resize all the partitions in wipe menu of TWRP

For fastboot rom mirrors watch on miui.it

Reactions: geert74
Hi, I flashed sMiUi 5.9.17 made in the kitchen with disabled Xiaomi framework, Charger sound, VolumeControl sound to my Mi2S and I'm still able to login to Xiaomi account and both sounds are still there. I tried the same ROM with wipe cache and it's the same. Now I flashed TWRP via fastboot and then sMiUi 5.9.30 with the same options and nothing has changed. Advanced boot menu is also not there. My previous ROM before sMiUi was MiUi 5.9.17. Any help about making the mods work?

Last edited:
Does anyone have tried the latest version on Mi2s? (5.9.30)

Inviato dal mio Mi2s utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think most of the Problems on Mi2 are related to messed up custom recoveries, different system1 and system2 configurations, different bootimages on boot1 and boot2.

I recommend the following for Mi2 Users:
-Download and install sMiUI via default mi-recovery on System1 , reboot to recovery again and install the same sMiUI on System2 , now reboot - should work!
-Alternative: Use TWRP to install latest sMiUI. @nightmike had no problems with that method.
--> wiping cache before flashing is always a good idea.

Due to chinese holidays we will get no update this week. I made some changes to the 5.9.24 of last week and uploaded it to the kitchen. This weeks Version is called 5.9.30 , you can find the changelog in Post#2 .

Have fun and please report any problems with aries installation.

(builds are currently uploading, if you dont see 5.9.30 for your device - please wait 10 minutes and check again)
doesn't mi recovery update only sys 1?

Again after I choose: no bug report, no Xiaomi Framework script do not work and I have both of them. Analytics Core is a crap we don't need as well as Authenticator app - no longer used by Xiaomi (Polish version do not have it due this reason).

Aries 5.9.30 : ELLNHB

Again after I choose: no bug report, no Xiaomi Framework script do not work and I have both of them. Analytics Core is a crap we don't need as well as Authenticator app - no longer used by Xiaomi (Polish version do not have it due this reason).

Aries 5.9.30 : ELLNHB
Looks like youve got some messed up system1+system2+recovery combo ... Can you please verify that you booted to the correct system partition ? Check your Device Information in Settings - You should see your sMiUI Version over there.

Merged partitions (using miflash flashed v6 rom with merged partitions with flash.all) so only one system here - sMIUI , MIUI version : MIUI 7 by xiaomi.eu 5.9.24 , TWRP 2.6.8.0 , Android Base: sMIUI v7 5.9.30

Everything seems to be ok :p

Last edited:
Merged partitions (using miflash flashed v6 rom with merged partitions with flash.all) so only one system here - sMIUI , MIUI version : MIUI 7 by xiaomi.eu 5.9.24 , TWRP 2.6.8.0 , Android Base: sMIUI v7 5.9.30

Everything seems to be ok
Merged partitions is referred to the applications and the personal file partitions. You still have two systems

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

How come every time I try to change settings in kernel auditor, for example governor, my mi4 freezes after 30 mins or so and reboots?

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

How come every time I try to change settings in kernel auditor, for example governor, my mi4 freezes after 30 mins or so and reboots?

because every phone has diferent services,kernel_modules,apps to control cpu and thermal handling ... Apps like kernel auditor can work 100 % .. 70 % .. 50 % .. not at all .. or cause freezes and bootloops.

Even if it works, most of the time your settings will get overwritten by the thermal daemon.

OK so I'm basically stuck with using performance mode? The main reasons for me trying to tweak the kernel is to get rid of micro stuttering and the memory killing of apps. Is there another way to force it to stick?

if I understood correctly ...
If I want to merged partition .. (from stock mi-recovery)
first instal Custom Recovery CWM, with fastboot method
then flash reparation 1.2g zip file, and again fastboot method to flash TWRP recovery.
.. then I will be able to flash sMIUI such as CM rom (three wipe etc.) ... and if I want to get back to stock Mi recovery ...
just use Mi-flash-tool to install a some * .tgz file via fastboot??
... or have to repeat the first step (back to the CWM recovery and flash reparation stock zip file) and then use Mi-flash-tool to install a some * .tgz.

Yes it says this is Rom for virgo but this is an aosp cancro.
But found solution...
Have installed wrong cwm recovery which is by the way not longer supportet.

XIAOMI MI NOTE BAMBOO @ TAPATALK

@hardshell can you please share your solution?
I am using this CWM recovery and having the same issue. Can't flash even original MIUI Rom.
Please help.
Thanks.

Hi,

thanks for your job, I have a Redmi Note 2; please can you add on in your ROM gesture fuctions, double tap for wake up and watch viewer on home screen when close flip cover? Thanks

Best Regards

Read posts... 2tap2wake should be enabled in kernel which is really hard to work on, so it can't be enabled on other devices

OK so I'm basically stuck with using performance mode? The main reasons for me trying to tweak the kernel is to get rid of micro stuttering and the memory killing of apps. Is there another way to force it to stick?

No freeze problem for me (MI2s) but at each boot I lose the settings :/