[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Whats the problem ? You can install CWM anytime you want with fastboot.

So just download the latest CWM recovery.img and boot to fastboot mode -> type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img and reboot your device ! Thats it.

Where do I place the recovery.img? I googled my ass off, but it says f://tool folder... I don't have that...
So where do I place the recovery.img?
On my phone? in the root? On my mac? In the same folder where adb/fastboot is located? (In my case on the desktop of the iMac.)

Where do I place the recovery.img? I googled my ass off, but it says f://tool folder... I don't have that...
So where do I place the recovery.img?
On my phone? in the root? On my mac? In the same folder where adb/fastboot is located? (In my case on the desktop of the iMac.)

Move the file "recovery.img" to C:\adb (the same folder where you have fastboot and adb files). You can find more info here.

I dont have a C or F! I run an iMac! (as stated three times before... lol!)
But I'm already done. ;) I just needed the located... But then I remembered I can drag the recovery file on the terminal window so the correct file path is automatically pasted correctly there. ;)

So now I have smiui on 2 again and I tried to install miui dev on 1... but it complained about it being asop.... strange. I got it from this forum

Last edited:
Again after I choose: no bug report, no Xiaomi Framework script do not work and I have both of them. Analytics Core is a crap we don't need as well as Authenticator app - no longer used by Xiaomi (Polish version do not have it due this reason).

Aries 5.9.30 : ELLNHB
What's the function of AnalyticsCore?
What isn't working any longer if you freeze or remove it?

Ive got some great news for you guys !

A huge chinese smartphone and gadget shop contacted me for a cooperation ! Means they will supply me with current Smartphones and I can improve the development for the whole community.

First device is currently being shipped - RedMi Note 2 - will arrive on Monday/Tuesday !

I will be able to completely rework/improve sMiUI for hermes and further fix a lot of things for other Android L devices (ferrari,aries,leo,..)

If everything is allright, the next device is going to be a Mi4c !
More information on Monday - Stay tuned ;P

I flashed original mi recovery with ADB sideload

XIAOMI MI NOTE BAMBOO @ TAPATALK
Thanks for the reply. I ended up flashing original recovery myself. But lost the ability to dual-boot.
How can I use dual-boot with original recovery ?

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

As this company is supplying you the phones, a little advertisement is understood... By me at least :)
Once the phone arrives and everything is OK I will add some banners on smiui.net and in my signature.
Honestly I bought all my products on ibuygou in the past and was very satisfied!

But that new shop (which is actually not very new) seems to have great prices and services as well! Buying from them through my sponsoring banners will further improve the project and brings us everytime newest xiaomi smartphones to optimize sMiUI !

That is so cool! I wonder which shop does support smiui. Sad that ibuygou did not want to support you. I also am a happy customer of them.

It seems that I've bricked my Mi2s :(

It has merged partitions,
previous ROM was sMiUI_v7_aries_5.9.10_F2GT08 and everything worked fine.
Today I flashed via MiRecovery the sMiUI_v7_aries_5.9.30_PNXJ4L ROM
and the phone keeps being stuck on the MI logo and nothing happens :(

What can I do?

It seems that I've bricked my Mi2s :(

It has merged partitions,
previous ROM was sMiUI_v7_aries_5.9.10_F2GT08 and everything worked fine.
Today I flashed via MiRecovery the sMiUI_v7_aries_5.9.30_PNXJ4L ROM
and the phone keeps being stuck on the MI logo and nothing happens :(

What can I do?
Flash TWRP and then flash 5.9.30 again using it ;)