[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Mi2s unmerged. Flashed smiui via mirecovery. Now I jave smiui in sistem 1 and miui.it ROM in sistem 2. How to flash smiui in sistem 2?

Flash TWRP and then flash 5.9.30 again using it ;)

I really can recommend AndCollas guide - I did the TWRP flash yesterday myself on my Mi2s and it works flawlessly:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/...nstall-a-custom-recovery-on-miui-v6-v7.28465/

I followed the steps, booted in fastboot -I only see the fastboot logo. Should I see something else?- but Mi2s can't be recognized from windows (typed "fastboot devices" in a command window and nothing happened), so I got stuck in this step :(

Maybe obvious question but did you try another USB-cable? Maybe you got one that does not support data, there are a lot of USB-cables which only charge...

Maybe obvious question but did you try another USB-cable? Maybe you got one that does not support data, there are a lot of USB-cables which only charge...

this is the standard usb cable (which comes with the charger) I use to connect the phone with the PC. I've done it many times before to move data (photos, apps etc).

Hmm, no other idea then... "fastboot devices" should display a number, but if nothing happens... weird... Have you installed the correct adb package?

I followed the steps, booted in fastboot -I only see the fastboot logo. Should I see something else?- but Mi2s can't be recognized from windows (typed "fastboot devices" in a command window and nothing happened), so I got stuck in this step :(
You need to install the USB / ADB drivers

Hmm, no other idea then... "fastboot devices" should display a number, but if nothing happens... weird... Have you installed the correct adb package?

I followed the guide, so I guess it's the right package. Everything went smooth on installation.
BTW When I connected the phone I got the Windows message "driver is not correctly installed" -and the device was not present on "my computer" window. When the phone was OK, I could see the phone normally (as an external device etc).
So, problem is, the phone isn't recognized from Windows due to its present state.

After reboot my mi2s it stick on mi logo and only take off battery help. After that it lost about 20% of battery!
I installed it by twrp and wipe cache before and after install. I don't know what is wrong :/

Wysłane z mojego MI 2S przy użyciu Tapatalka

I followed the guide, so I guess it's the right package. Everything went smooth on installation.
BTW When I connected the phone I got the Windows message "driver is not correctly installed" -and the device was not present on "my computer" window. When the phone was OK, I could see the phone normally (as an external device etc).
So, problem is, the phone isn't recognized from Windows due to its present state.

So maybe sebsch is right saying that you probably should re-install the whole adb-package as well as the USB-drivers... cannot do any harm^^

You can install MiPCSuite (http://pcsuite.mi.com/), it'll configure all the required drivers for your phone. And for the ADB/Fastboot, you can use this version:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=48915118#post48915118

I've used this one here on Windows 10 x64 and worked fine.

Reactions: Tenant
And for the ADB/Fastboot, you can use this version:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=48915118#post48915118

I've used this one here on Windows 10 x64 and worked fine.

Yep, that's the one I installed. Problem is that Windows don't recognize the phone due to its state -it doesnt have to do with ADB/USB drivers. I've swapped to the other system (there was a previous ROM installed -smiui 5.9.2) and phone runs smooth and is being recognized by Windows etc.

Yep, that's the one I installed. Problem is that Windows don't recognize the phone due to its state -it doesnt have to do with ADB/USB drivers. I've swapped to the other system (there was a previous ROM installed -smiui 5.9.2) and phone runs smooth and is being recognized by Windows etc.

And MiPCSuite? Have you installed it?

your rom is awesome! :)
mi3w with some settings in kernel adiutor and disabled xiaomi framework.

Attachments

• Screenshot_com.miui.securitycenter_2015-10-03-15-56-58.png
    Screenshot_com.miui.securitycenter_2015-10-03-15-56-58.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 246
Reactions: sebsch1991
You need to install the USB / ADB drivers
And MiPCSuite? Have you installed it?

OK, I've installed MiPCSuite, the USB drivers were installed, so I managed to install TWRP.
But, when I tried to flash the smiui rom, I got the message:

mount: failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at /data: Device or resource busy

What now? :(

Edit: wait! Finally it reads "successful". Let's reboot and see..

OK, I've installed MiPCSuite, the USB drivers were installed, so I managed to install TWRP.
But, when I tried to flash the smiui rom, I got the message:

mount: failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at /data: Device or resource busy

What now? :(

Edit: wait! Finally it reads "successful". Let's reboot and see..

This error is normal. Just wait, the rom flash will complete correctly.

Reactions: Tenant
with the guide that you put in 2 minutes I solved everything and now I also have the new recovery !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not lose anything 10000000000000000000000 thx