[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

with the guide that you put in 2 minutes I solved everything and now I also have the new recovery !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not lose anything 10000000000000000000000 thx
You're welcome. Most of the users had the same problem on the last two Roms (.24 and. 30), including me.

silly question: how can disable xiaomi framework services without wipe ? i frozen them with titanium backup, its that enough?

I got stuck on boot after installing 5.9.30 on Mi2S through updater app.
What I can do is flash a custom recovery and install sMIUI through it?

I got stuck on boot after installing 5.9.30 on Mi2S through updater app.
What I can do is flash a custom recovery and install sMIUI through it?

Exactly, flash TWRP and then flash 5.9.30 through it. At start of flashing TWRP comes with an error message but the flashing completes normaly.

Thx... TWRP really worked.

Btw, I wonder if anybody had tried Xposed installed on sMIUI.
Will it got stuck on boot with Xposed framework?

I didn't try it on sMiUiv7 but on previous v6 versions it didn't run. I think that you need a clean ROM like AOSP to run exposed module correctly. Anyway you can try it and post your result here ;).

Cause I just found the method to install a custom recovery here yesterday, I haven't tried Xposed.
It seems nobody have figured out how to install a custom recovey on the official Chinese MIUI forum, so I can't find any successful case there, either.

hello, just a question:
I installed the latest version of the rom and everything works perfectly . I state that I have a custom recovery TWRP 2.8.6 (the 2.8.7 'cause the reboot command does not seem to work properly), well, if I reboot into recovery mode , the brightness is turned down .... I must to wait for it to completely obscure then whenunlocking the screen, the brightness returns to normal . any suggestions? thanks

What the last miui 6 with beautiful battery? Have lot of problems of battery drain since miui 7 on cancro...

What the last miui 6 with beautiful battery? Have lot of problems of battery drain since miui 7 on cancro...
Try smiui 5.9.17, I had great battery results here. Current 5.9.24 and 5.9.30 have huge battery drain ( might be related to the MIui 5.9.24 BASE ROM) ... Next Version should be better

I've. 17 never even tried or thinking to update due to the tons of issues.
But I've battery drain. I use greenify and all things. Kernel auditor too but this night with no connection (not airplane) i passed from 88 to 68 in 10 hours. Usually it's two or three percent... I don't have wake lock I see it on cpu spy and it goes to deepsleep. What's the problem???

Has anybody used TWRP 287 from AndColla for MiPad?

Solved as I found this:

forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/twrp-recovery-mipad-t3109713

Last edited:
I use stock recovery.
I need rename kernel zip file >>>update.zip, and install in Mi-Recovery. Maybe it works?!

Mi4 / sMIUI / Tapatalk

I don't know man, sebsch1991 will know.!
Did not work on my Mi4 .. I tried both Versions (for Mi3 and MI4) as both devices are pretty much the same and regularly use the same Kernel.
The creater of that modded kernel stated that its only for CM based ROMs... are you sure it really works for MIUI based ROMs ?

@kulig007 you can try it by yourself, but you have to flash it with CWM. MiRecovery wont work at all! And do a CWM backup before you try ;) !