[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Im using mi4i ferrari english language

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.browser/com.android.browser.BrowserActivity}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void com.android.browser.cn.a(com.android.browser.dd)' on a null object reference
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$800(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void com.android.browser.cn.a(com.android.browser.dd)' on a null object reference
at com.android.browser.dd.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.android.browser.BrowserActivity.i(Unknown Source)
at com.android.browser.BrowserActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
... 11 more
Could you please try the Browser apk from xiaomi.eu official and report if it works?

I have a Mi2, still on SMIUI 5.3.27. Think on version 5, MHL was working. How to get HDMI-output now?

Sent fra min MI 2 via Tapatalk

@sebsch: could you try to build a more "complete" ROM for MiPad? As of now theme manager, security app and even - although very important - an alarm clock is missing. If it is a base ROM issue, maybe you have a way around.... :)

mi2s colors washed and notifications arrive at time but vibration doesnt, it comes like 2seg delayed. its just me?

edit: also i lost twrp recovery :s

Last edited:
No luck =(
xiaomi.eu browser is still not working, then please report the bug to the xiaomi.eu team

@sebsch: could you try to build a more "complete" ROM for MiPad? As of now theme manager, security app and even - although very important - an alarm clock is missing. If it is a base ROM issue, maybe you have a way around.... :)
i will look into it

Reactions: Matze002
mi2s colors washed and notifications arrive at time but vibration doesnt, it comes like 2seg delayed. its just me?

edit: also i lost twrp recovery :s

I have had something similar.
i can't say about the colours, i always keep very low brightness so I can't tell.
But yesterday my data connection stopped; it didn't start even after some reboots.
I selected "reboot to recovery" and the recovery didn't work (it booted to system directly).
The I turned it off, used the vol.up+power and i got into TWRP.
Then i rebooted to system and my data connection worked again.. mystery..

Please check this http://forum.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-mi-3/orig-development/kernel-god-s-kernel-r1-t3218002
it has been the most significative change ive ever made to a phone, the battery on my phone now is giving me about 35% more juice. And its all working.no problems so far.
Better than this?
bd1952b555968a5758dabfbdeea3d3a0.jpg

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

I'm following this thead for a long time but please tell me which is the safest way to update from 5.9.10 with merged partitions! Thx 4 help! I have a Mi2. Thx for answer!

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

I've noticed something weird.. Apps from homescreens not always open with the first touch!
Anyone else?

I'm following this thead for a long time but please tell me which is the safest way to update from 5.9.10 with merged partitions! Thx 4 help! I have a Mi2. Thx for answer!

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Install TWRP and make a backup (for safety ) then install a zip file of last build :p If something screw up you can restore backup :)

Reactions: FalconX71
I've noticed something weird.. Apps from homescreens not always open with the first touch!
Anyone else?

Ah, me too. I saw this happen a few times and I thought "probably I miss clicked", but now you're having the same issue, so I didn't miss click at all.

Anyone else?
On my MI2S I don't have such problem but few times using gloves clicking app on the right I opened app from left side of the screen... First time on MIUI.

Does someone or @sebsch1991 know, what lines in what file exactly have to be changed, to boost the headphone volume on Mi Note Pro?
It's very low since the latest Chinese Dev ROM update, and I saw that sMIUI has a volume boost mod. I'd like to do that on my ROM.
Thanks a lot

Does someone or @sebsch1991 know, what lines in what file exactly have to be changed, to boost the headphone volume on Mi Note Pro?
It's very low since the latest Chinese Dev ROM update, and I saw that sMIUI has a volume boost mod. I'd like to do that on my ROM.
Thanks a lot
I´ve sent you an answer to your private message on miui.com.

Same thing here on mi2s...

+2
Cant confirm for my Mi4. Would you please try to install the xiaomi.eu ROM over your latest sMiUI (or to system2) and try if you have the same problems ?