[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I´ve sent you an answer to your private message on miui.com.

Cant confirm for my Mi4. Would you please try to install the xiaomi.eu ROM over your latest sMiUI (or to system2) and try if you have the same problems ?
I can't right now.
It's not the most important thing anyway

@sebsch1991, could you please confirm that it is possible to install sMIUI on a brand new completely stock Mi4c following the steps I read over sMIUI website?

1 - Download the ROM to your Phone and open the MIUI Updater App.
2 - Click on the 3 Dots to open the Menu-Windows.
3 - Select "Choose Update Package" to install your ZIP-File.
4 - Navigate to the ROM-File you downloaded to your Phone.
5 - Click on the ROM-File to flash it to your Device.
6 - Wait for the App to complete flashing and reboot your Phone.
7 - Enjoy using sMiUI ...

Someone told me that a custom recovery is always needed, in any case.
Thanks a lot for bringing on this great project!!!

@sebsch1991, could you please confirm that it is possible to install sMIUI on a brand new completely stock Mi4c following the steps I read over sMIUI website?

1 - Download the ROM to your Phone and open the MIUI Updater App.
2 - Click on the 3 Dots to open the Menu-Windows.
3 - Select "Choose Update Package" to install your ZIP-File.
4 - Navigate to the ROM-File you downloaded to your Phone.
5 - Click on the ROM-File to flash it to your Device.
6 - Wait for the App to complete flashing and reboot your Phone.
7 - Enjoy using sMiUI ...

Someone told me that a custom recovery is always needed, in any case.
Thanks a lot for bringing on this great project!!!

Please go to http://www.smiui.net/mi4c_libra.php ! Scroll down to the "create Rom" Button and you will see a Link with the needed Recovery.

Mi4c cannot be installed with the Updater App. Follow HowTo Method 3 ( http://www.smiui.net/howto.php ) if you have installed the recovery.

Reactions: Giovanni Carrozza
You would recommend these roms over the xiaomi eu weekly? I suppose it's almost the same thing but some little improvements. Shouldn't be any worse, right?

It's for redmi note 2 :) thanks

You would recommend these roms over the xiaomi eu weekly? I suppose it's almost the same thing but some little improvements. Shouldn't be any worse, right?

It's for redmi note 2 :) thanks
Yes but not the last....
I mean don't update to last two weeks rom. Try 5.9.17

Reactions: redmi77
Yes but not the last....
I mean don't update to last two weeks rom. Try 5.9.17

Understood, I agree with you. I have tried the last two weekly roms but I always go back to 9.11 version. I might try the 9.18 now in smiui

I hope the update today is better than the others ...
Thanks

Hello. First time using Smiu on mi2s... TWRP gives me this error: "failed to mount /dev/block/plataform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at /data: Device or resource busy"

After reboot, the phone gets stuck on MI logo. This is the ROM ID: JSRT02

By the way, amazing job with the kitchen, @sebsch1991

Understood, I agree with you. I have tried the last two weekly roms but I always go back to 9.11 version. I might try the 9.18 now in smiui

I hope the update today is better than the others ...
Thanks
DO you just flash back the old rom or do you wipe first?

Hello. First time using Smiu on mi2s... TWRP gives me this error: "failed to mount /dev/block/plataform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at /data: Device or resource busy"

After reboot, the phone gets stuck on MI logo. This is the ROM ID: JSRT02

By the way, amazing job with the kitchen, @sebsch1991

Next time read thread or search in it for these words...
Error is normal, there is nothing wrong with it. You should leave phone alone when it appears, wait till installation finish and then reboot in TWRP (can also wipe caches as well :p ) then Mi logo will load, it would look like phone is dead but it's not. Make a cup of tea and wait when your monster wake up again to kill flag phones :p

Reactions: gonito
Please check this http://forum.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-mi-3/orig-development/kernel-god-s-kernel-r1-t3218002
it has been the most significative change ive ever made to a phone, the battery on my phone now is giving me about 35% more juice. And its all working.no problems so far.
Thanks for the link to new kernel . On sMIUI 5.9.30 everything is OK, except reading mode and the screen colors.
I'm looking for the optimal settings (governor, undervolting, etc).

Mi4/Tapatalk/sMIUI

Thanks for the link to new kernel . On sMIUI 5.9.30 everything is OK, except reading mode and the screen colors.
I'm looking for the optimal settings (governor, undervolting, etc).

Mi4/Tapatalk/sMIUI

ive tested -50mV and its working perfect, but i own a mi3w

Reactions: jojo_0n
Now I have turned intellidemand, but are fragile lags - without undervolting. I'll try your suggestion.

Mi4/Tapatalk/sMIUI

Now I have turned intellidemand, but are fragile lags - without undervolting. I'll try your suggestion.

Mi4/Tapatalk/sMIUI
because its based on "ondemand" its the most power saver but it has lag, we should speak this on the original kernel thread as we are detracting the original topic.

Reactions: kulig007
Has anyone been able to install Xposed on his Mi2s??
Always got bootloop, seems we are not lucky as Redmi Note 2 T_T

Next time read thread or search in it for these words...
Error is normal, there is nothing wrong with it. You should leave phone alone when it appears, wait till installation finish and then reboot in TWRP (can also wipe caches as well :p ) then Mi logo will load, it would look like phone is dead but it's not. Make a cup of tea and wait when your monster wake up again to kill flag phones :p
The last part was funny haha
Anyway, forgot to mention that I waited 35 minutes the 3 times I flashed the ROM (ok, the last one was only 20 min) I will try again tonight and leave it more time, just in case. Thanks.

The last part was funny haha
Anyway, forgot to mention that I waited 35 minutes the 3 times I flashed the ROM (ok, the last one was only 20 min) I will try again tonight and leave it more time, just in case. Thanks.

Are you sure that you flashed the rom to system 1? TWRP is only able to flash system 1. Just to be sure, install CWM, change active partition to system 1, reinstall TWRP and than reflash the rom.

bb4bfd006b2f56d33f15e4273ee0e7b1.jpg

dec46f617100aefc53160528640bf5cd.jpg

4,5h SoT, and 50% battery left. BIG fantastic COMBO sMIUI 5.9.30 + God's Kernel R2 :)
-50mV, gov intelliactive.
System very smooth, no lags.

@sebsch1991, maybe you try add this kernel to sMIUI?!

Mi4/Tapatalk/sMIUI