[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Got twice 'mount system error' when installing latest 6.5.12

Mi2sc

Verstuurd vanaf mijn mi 2sc met Tapatalk

I use only smiui on my RN2 and always works update, no clean install.
For me all works ok.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2

sMiui 7.4 - 6.5.12 aqua

I have a new Mi4s. I can't manage to synchronize contacts or calender via dav.

Anyone else this problem or a solution for me?

Thanks.

Update:

Problem solved: Factory reset and latest sMiui stable. Now it works.

Last edited:
Hello!!!
I realy tired to delete MiXplorer every day. When I was downloaded rom i didn't mark "install MiXplorer". But it's appears again and again!(((
(sorry for my poor English)

With latest stable for Mi4c I got problems with GPS: using Runtastic GPS tracking stops after 10 minutes... (never been a problem in the past)

I realy tired to delete MiXplorer every day. When I was downloaded rom i didn't mark "install MiXplorer". But it's appears again and again!(((

Take for example Titanium Backup or SD-Maid with root permission and delete it. May solve your problem.

Hello, i have problems with custom recovery on mi4s, it can´t mount and external sd formated by the phone in fat32.....

Is it working backup for you? (I have error with not enough space) - Mi2S and Mi5 too

I'm on last built for Mi2s 6.5.12 and I got a kinda reboot loop!! I used this built for days and had no problems but all of a sudden I got a reboot after Google Maps crashed, for that time on I turn on the phone and it randomly shuts down, there's no way to use the phone anymore and I must reinstall the whole thing. It actually doesn't get in recovery anymore by pushing volume up and power button, I been lucky enough to boot the device and got in it via reboot menu.

Latest Mi2s builts had few issues here and there, I think I'll go with the stable version and wait for the upcoming release of Smiui8.

It's all fine when on 2g data. If you use 3G/H+ then it overheats

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Do Maps or Waze run well without 3g? Dont they need a strog connection to keep the map udated while you go?
Because when i use the GPS the battery drains like hell :/ so maybe i can save a little using 2g

Mi2s with 6.3.24

You can download offline maps in Google Maps and then use data only for traffic status and other GPS things.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Is it a bad idea to switch from smiui to xiaomi.eu ROM? I just want to dirty flash without wipe. Will plan to come back to smiui when work is resumed.

Sent from my MI PAD

Reactions: jc rey
Anyway with last on my mi4 cancro I have at least one reboot per day what a sh..t
Unfortunately me too. Last couple of roms. Did you already did a clean install?
Did it work?
I've been postponing this. Was honing for the new 8, but i except another couple of weeks for Xiaomi and then Sebsch as well. :)
But if I did clean install and still have reboots as well, I ask not going to bother.

Yea tried wipe too it's bad Rom.
I switch probably to cyanogen now. Don't know if it's smiui related or miui but unacceptable thus behavior.
And really don't know why no more update til miui 8 which will be release in one month

Yea tried wipe too it's bad Rom.
I switch probably to cyanogen now. Don't know if it's smiui related or miui but unacceptable thus behavior.
And really don't know why no more update til miui 8 which will be release in one month
Because it's a waste of time to cook Roms that didn't work well. And it's not Sebsch but Xiaomi fault! They want to show us new features but they didn't even think about fixing the old bugs.. So let's wait v8, maybe it will be a revolution! Btw I'm on latest 6.5.12 on cancro and have no major issues except for data/wifi as always

Envoyé de mon MI 4LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: sebsch1991