[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Mi5 - Last update made sms, call logs and contacts disappear - just letting you know :)

Well I'm using the official last Rom since two days.
I put kernel Adiutor and I set it to only two cores enable. Battery is great better than smiui. No reboot so far for now

Battery might be better, but it might by due to Audiror and not by miui. So no way off telling now. But would you mind sharing those settings? I have mi4 as well.

No reboots that you are aware of is good news. Which version?

Thanx for your responds, much appreciated.

Well depends what it's better.
I didn't try very deeply other rooms because after some hours i change back to miui due to much better UI and user experience (especially about camera)
Anyway now i'm at 2 days and 5 hours on, 41 percent battery and 3 hours screen time. In relation to stand by time it's very good, with smiui i didn't have those percentage...

no reboots for now. Kernel auditor i just switched off MTP qualcomm so i could turn off two cores and now i'm using it with only two cores

last version .19

Well depends what it's better.
I didn't try very deeply other rooms because after some hours i change back to miui due to much better UI and user experience (especially about camera)
Anyway now i'm at 2 days and 5 hours on, 41 percent battery and 3 hours screen time. In relation to stand by time it's very good, with smiui i didn't have those percentage...

no reboots for now. Kernel auditor i just switched off MTP qualcomm so i could turn off two cores and now i'm using it with only two cores

last version .19
I dirty flashed miui rom, added supersu and adaway.
Alas, still reboots... :(

Well I'm using the official last Rom since two days.
I put kernel Adiutor and I set it to only two cores enable. Battery is great better than smiui. No reboot so far for now

please, excuse my ignorance
could you publish the link to the official rom you're using?
i guess that rom does not lock the phone..
and, by the way, what phone is yours?
thanks,
Miguel

Of course you mean miui?
I'm using the miui in here in the official weekly Rom forum, xiaomi.eu

MY phone is cancro mi4w black 16gb not lte

Hey guys, please read about latest smiui information here -> http://smiui.net/wp/index.php/2016/05/30/smiui-new-partner-and-upcoming-changes/

We are currently looking for 2 permanent beta Testers for Mi4 . You will get a Useraccount on smiui.net and your comments will be tagged with Beta Tester Logo. You will receive the last sMiUI based on MIUI 7 and be the first to get MIUI8 based Version. Please only apply if you want to help us finding bugs and moderating the Mi3/Mi4 discussion thread.

Other devices will follow :)

beautiful device the mi4 (and mi3 but mi4 is best for me).
So long supported and it will be for lot of time, cyanogen too ecc (rom of cyan is great now)

Mi5 guess will be the same

beautiful device the mi4 (and mi3 but mi4 is best for me).
So long supported and it will be for lot of time, cyanogen too ecc (rom of cyan is great now)

Mi5 guess will be the same

do u know what the most stable & bugfree ROM is for Mi4W right now?

im asking cuz my friend using a mi4w with latest official miui and he has some annoying bugs. I dont know which rom or miui version to recommend to him

ps: sorry for offtopic

There's no perfect Rom, miui is good but it's not perfect and it's not the fastest so far. I tried a iPhone recently and it's fit sure faster and smoother.
Cyanogen us nice would say

Testing miui 8
Screenshot_2016-05-31-21-33-15-039_com.android.settings.png

And could you, please, provide feelings about speed, stability, battery life and if you are not going to restart device next 80 hours could you provide amount of RAM after that time? (In MIUI 7 it starts to have glitches probably because of low RAM - about 400 MB free when clear RAM)? Thanks a lot - I don!t undestand Chinese and need Gapps, so I will wait a little bit longer for MIUI8

And could you, please, provide feelings about speed, stability, battery life and if you are not going to restart device next 80 hours could you provide amount of RAM after that time? (In MIUI 7 it starts to have glitches probably because of low RAM - about 400 MB free when clear RAM)? Thanks a lot - I don!t undestand Chinese and need Gapps, so I will wait a little bit longer for MIUI8

it's really good, sound and vibration are better in miui 8 , when i clear ram i have 1.8-2gb free . for battery i need more test.
Yes is chinese version without gapps but with "google installer" this is no problem

it's really good, sound and vibration are better in miui 8 , when i clear ram i have 1.8-2gb free . for battery i need more test.
Yes is chinese version without gapps but with "google installer" this is no problem
No problem for gaps maybe, but Chinese is a problem obviously. :)