Rom support for Note 12 pro 5g (ruby)?

Orvis25

Members
Dec 7, 2023
Hello.
My first time on the comminity and im still learning the forums and stuff, so sorry if i post this in the wrong section or something.
Does this rom community support the Note 12 pro 5g (ruby)?
I tried looking at the stable rom list and the forum phone section, but i don't see the pro 5g (ruby) listed anywhere.

I got scammed by a seller and was sent a China note 12 pro 5g phone with a global rom flashed onto it. (the sticker on back of phone verifies its china model)
The phone can not be updated with OTA nor when i try to do the "choose a upgrade package" it can not verify the oficcial package and tells me to update via "usb". They somehow also re-locked the bootlaoder (it shows locked under settings) so i cant flash a rom right now (I started the 7 day wait period already).
My banking apps are also not working (various errors) so the phone is in an unusable state for me currently.

Unfortunately, the platform i bought the phone on is siding with the scam seller and i cant get a refund, so my only option is to somehow flash a more stable (or official) rom onto the phone.

Can someone help me with this situation?
Thanks everyone!

You need to unlock OEM to flash new one (enter developer mode). I don't think there is custom ROM (xiaomi.eu) for now and no TWRP. You have App called HyperOs Downloader that has many information on your ROM and how to flash new one.